• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) when your old tho like a grandad and depending where your tattoos are people wont see them .. like on the bottom of your back when your like 60 you aint gonna be wearing tops that you would of worn when you was 20 to show it off

yo get the tattoo done i have 1 on each wrist did not hurt at all got 20 tattoos all in all go for it no butterfly thow there poo get some thing no 1 has done befor i have a vamp glif on 1 arm and my little girls name on the other GO ON GET IT DONE NO DEVILS OR STARS OR BUTTERFLY TO COMON NOW ;)

tat's are awesome, i think it depends on what kind of a person you are... ive always been an arty person, so tattoo's have always appealed to me... but the reason i havent had one done is because whenever i see any design, i see flaws, even my own designs, so i would never be truely happy with one.

i design other peoples tattoo's sometimes tho, done a stars one for the mrs, and just working on one for a friend of ours who's mum died recently.

butterflys and fairys are most common on girls, but it depends on what you like. was talking to my mum about it last night and shes getting me booked in when the tattooist gets off holiday.. im scared already lol

m_56e69271581cd6413b891138c60f93d1.jpg

Fuck yeah Akemi! If anyone wants hooking up with a few sets of SG's, PM me ;D

Anyway, back on topic, I'd love to get a UV reactive tattoo on the back of my hand or something, like a skeleton hand. UV reactive = winz. No-one would be able to see it, it would rock at a gig with UV lights, and it'd just generally pwn.

But you would have to go to alot of Gigs for it to be worth it :lol:

I think those Suicide girls are minging.

Heres the girls I like, I tried to get the best tattoo pics. Some may not like.

(Couldnt find the best one...Il have a search...)

Zaras20dragon20tattoo1.jpg

SAHAR1.jpg

P1030645.jpg

004a.jpg

JANUARY-low1.jpg

l_f40e1efc6269c4f71eaa15ecee7a6c76.jpg

P1030643.jpg

l_b02c9172c2e3229e7d8bf934a9bf78d4.jpg