• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i frickin love tattoos I've got half sleeve with the chest done and 3 others im working on. you should think long and hard about getting your wrist done because employers dont really like tattoos you can see. that detailed tat of the card thingys also wont work as a wrist tattoo as it would be to small and just end up looking like the other one.

p.s. the suicide girls are fit as fook! :)

Sexcetera is funny!! I watch that all the time.

I wouldnt get a name tattoo'd on me personally, just because you never know how your life will work out. Fair enough if you have been with someone like 25 years, but not 2 months.

I love the games "face of L.A" tatoo, but as he says frequently, you will never get a job with a tatoo on your face, and the only reason you should do that is if you never plan to work again.

some of 2Pacs art was amazing, especially "only god can judge me"

when i get one its not gonna be just a graphic it would be something that means something to me, and not a name... doing thats a mugs game.

anyone that tatoos there partners name onto their skin is asking for trouble

Why are they asking for trouble?

Thats like saying im never going to get married incase we split and have to get devorced!

i frickin love tattoos I've got half sleeve with the chest done and 3 others im working on. you should think long and hard about getting your wrist done because employers dont really like tattoos you can see. that detailed tat of the card thingys also wont work as a wrist tattoo as it would be to small and just end up looking like the other one.

p.s. the suicide girls are fit as fook! :)

Post your sleeve

I agree with some of the others, I think the MAJORITY of tatoos looks disgusting on girls. I have a friends who has 3 little stars on the top of her foot they go from big to small and aren't filled and are v.discreet. I just couldn't do it as when you get old and your skin sags you'll look like a twat!

Why are they asking for trouble?

Thats like saying im never going to get married incase we split and have to get devorced!

you get your parnters name on your skin, and you breakup, that follows you for life.

marriage you get divorced you go your separate ways, its not really gonna affect your future relationships as much as "bubba" tattoed on your shoulder.

im guessing from your reaction you've done it?

you get your parnters name on your skin, and you breakup, that follows you for life.

marriage you get divorced you go your separate ways, its not really gonna affect your future relationships as much as "bubba" tattoed on your shoulder.

im guessing from your reaction you've done it?

Yeah I've got my fellas name and hes got mine we dont regret it,you cant look into the future and think what if,you take life day by day

I can't understand why someone would look a twat when they are older for having a tattoo personally??? My grandad's all have them, my older uncles have them and none of them look like twats?

Each to their own I guess. I like tat's just depends where they are on the body.

well i can see what Minxy means, its just when you get old, saggy and wrinkley, its not going to look how it did when you first got it, its going to look like a screwed up piece of paper..

well i can see what Minxy means, its just when you get old, saggy and wrinkley, its not going to look how it did when you first got it, its going to look like a screwed up piece of paper..

r u going to be botherd what your tattoo looks like thow when your older,

your gonna look wrinkley anyways