about getting one? yer im sure.. for now lol ill probley change my mind about what i want tho wen i go in and see the man cause he always has loads of dead nice ones. my sister said aswell aboiut the butterfly one, cause ive only got really small wrists the detail wont be as good. ill be shittin myself when i finally do get it tho :D

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have issues with tattoo's. It says so much. I don't agree with hardly any of them for different reasons.

But I really think on a woman it's really bad. They look horrible... your only doing it deep down to be trendy. And people say later on in life you will regret it, if you have any ounce of self credibilty you will. For example, a naked woman is a beutiful thing, it's meant to be beautiful, thats what nature intended lol. If you stick tattoo's on it that ruins it, then when it comes to dresses and weddings and faimily photos and other photo's you just end up looking rough. Then you get a group of women with tattoo's it's like the bloody hells angels. My ex had a couple and I hated them and she didn't like them either.

I really have issues with tattoo's. It says so much. I don't agree with hardly any of them for different reasons.

But I really think on a woman it's really bad. They look horrible... your only doing it deep down to be trendy. And people say later on in life you will regret it, if you have any ounce of self credibilty you will. For example, a naked woman is a beutiful thing, it's meant to be beautiful, thats what nature intended lol. If you stick tattoo's on it that ruins it, then when it comes to dresses and weddings and faimily photos and other photo's you just end up looking rough. Then you get a group of women with tattoo's it's like the bloody hells angels. My ex had a couple and I hated them and she didn't like them either.

Im not to keen on tattoo,s my self i think they look like the should be on paper only lol

but i had a son 4year ago and thort it would be nice to have portrait tattoo of him

i was going to have im put on my leg or arm but like you say when i get older it will

look gash and rinckely lol so i had im put on my back so if that happen,s then its hid out the way.What i dont like is pointless tatoo,s like chinese righting on your arm saying your own name thats just silly lol :wacko:

tattoos are cool, but i would say think about it before you go get it. i rushed one when i was young, got my back and chest triballed, and now im gettin it removed, is costing over a grand to have it removed because its black, then i will get a full jap story on my back,

dont get anything that cant be covered with sleaves and a collar, otherwise you severely restrict yourself throughout life, i know there being accepted now, but it will be 10-15 years before employers dont look down on you in an interview, for having ink, so play ti safe, and dont let them see it till youve got the job lol

heres some of mine,

hanya.jpg

koi.jpg

tribalsleave.jpg

what my sleave looks like from a distance

metat.jpg

personally its the dogs, never seen nothing like it, took me ages to draw it all up, and glad i spent ages designing it

oh and my back, only got a neg of it on photobucket

meg.jpg

hate it, spent about a day drawing, went in the next day and just got it done lol, wish id never, i hate it haha

so dont rush into it, take a bit of time and thought before you get one, wish i had, not for the money factor, because a grand is fuck all to get them removed now, my gf's dad got a footie badge removed years ago, and cost him 9 grand oh and the pain after gettin it removed, isnt nice, like severe sunburn for weeks after it, uncomfortable to sleep, blisters etc, not nice

I love tattoo's as long as their not OTT.

I had my first one done just over 2 months ago now, at the base of my spine. Will probably be getting another one at some point when I decide what I want :wacko:

I thought the sole purpose of those was to give a dude something to look at whilst...you know...oh, I get why you did it now, rowr :lol:

lol i got loads of picks on my lappy of my neck back feet etc etc got a lot more nowadays but i get bored and never finish any off lol aint got the time mainly lol, i love them. as for getting removed im not sure as havent had any dude but as with a lot of scars they dont tan etc so just tattoo over them :wacko:

yup, once you get it removed, if you get it done well, it dont show up the scar normally, but it doesnt take the sun like th rest of you, so is noticeable in the summer, but when i get mine completely removed, i will just be tattoo-ing over it anyways lol

i got mine done :D i got four flowers, which he didnt finish, i fainted 3 times and it took him an hour and a half lol and he says he never wants to give me another one because i scared the life out of him ... i want it finishin though and he cocked up on a flower too! o well was only 15 quid because i know him lol will post pic soon :D