• 3 years later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while so i thought id post a little update.. The cars been off the road since Early December due to the gearbox dying.. Just had it replaced yesterday with a brand new clutch.

Updates are:

Recaro rear bench

98 Rear clusters

JAM ECU

New Grooved discs and greenstuff pads

Brand new clutch

HKS SSQV BOV

I had an OEM LSD box but because the box fubar'd its now in the garage. Will be selling it off aswell as the driveshafts and mount for it.. Also have a decent clutch for sale with around half life left if anyone needs a cheap replacement for the time being.

Got some BRIDE material that i need to get onto the doorcards.. Does anyone know anywhere I could get this done ?

Hoping to get the wheels refurbed in a month or so too.. Just cant decide wether to keep it or upgrade to a different car.. Decisions :/

I know.. I will try my best... Was hard work in recent times with working shifts but have a new job so my weekends are free :) .. Any tips on how to fix a small crack in the gearbox without having to get it stripped off again ? lol.