• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was another bride seat with rail there i could hav had too.. same price, this 1 had a greay centre piece but was dirtier.. suppose it could have been cleaned up.. was nice too..

Yea im gonna hav to invest in an adjustable 1.. what types/makes are adjustable ? i know the HKS i had wasnt.

Blitz SS, Greddy (all types i think), SARD r2d2. Other cheap dump valves have different springs to fit inside with a tougher compression rate with higher boosting turbos etc.

LOL.. i couldnt believe it when he said £20.. :blink: .. they retail for at least £500 new those seats. Any tips on cleaning em ? mine is quite dusty too, car it came out of has been up for sale long before i bought mine..

And ive just solved my orig re-circ problem.. ive blocked it all up and blocked up the EFI pipe hole with a top off a coke zero :lol: hahaha.. nice chatter for me now hehe.

Ill post pics 2moro in the light so u can all have a giggle at my improvisation :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Where was that ? lol...

Small update.. Ive now fitted my gorjuss Blitz DC boost gauge :p .. oof shes nice.. Just lent my bro's camera so will take some arty shots 2nite..

Pics to follow

And im still wating for a new ECU .. I keep spending my cash and then someone sells 1 while im skint :rolleyes: grrr

• 3 weeks later...

Well after making myself seriously skint for the rest of the month i now have a nice new addition to the car courtesy of Pav.. A nice Blitz Access ECU ... Car is running sweet as a nut now with no fuel cut..

Good news aside i may have to sell if i cant generate cash in other areas as this was an impulse buy and its not looking good bank wise as ive had lots of bills this month :thumbsup:

Keep your fingers crossed for me..

Those seats were the bargin of the century! last night tucka said they deserved theyre own thread titled best bargin ever.

Sorry to hear of the financial troubles mate, these cars are money pits we all speak from experience! I hope you get things sorted and can keep the Glanz, its looking like a sweet project now!

I cant sell it now, im getting to used to the speed it brings hehe... Ill manage somehow.

As for the seats.. oh yes.. i think they do deserve their own thread.. possibly, if not the all time greatest bargain ive ever had or seen.. And im glad to have passed on the bargain to a fellow UKSC member :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Small update peeps..

07022009285.jpg

Thanks to wallace for the lovely eyelids and a thanks also to Ben for the tip on No-Nails on a roll..

Very happy with how they look.. Nice n mean now :D .. Also u may have noticed ive taken the Glanza badge from the grille. Ive shot blast the paint off and now im going to continue with my bronze theme and am going to spray the glanza letters Bronze and then black background. I have bronze Glanza Stickers for the rear and quarter panels to put on when the weather is a bit nicer.

Also Really happy with the Blitz Access ECU. Currently Running 0.9 bar boost and all is well.. Just ask the Seat Leon Cupra i smoked :D hehe.. Altho I did find it a little more competetive against a white EK9 Type R last nite haha.

More to come and am also going to book a dyno run in the next few weeks to see where we are on things.

Ill be sure to get pics up of this as i get it.

Dont even go there !! i want them, and i will have them.. maybe not yours.. but i will ;) hehe ..

Thats probably next on the list.. And as u all know, the list for our cars is an endless 1..

And u know whats good about your avatar lewis.. I think the lady may be oriental so your actually still in "theme" with the site :) hehe

I dont mate :) .. its running 0.9 and i havent adjusted boost apart from removing the hi/lo solenoid... I really should get a manifold and decat i know.. Just spending £350+ on both of those plus i couldnt fit it myself as i have very little patience when it comes to engines. So would need me to get it in a garage or somewhere which is gonna bump the price up again.

Unless of course some1 was willing to "help" me fit it for a smaller price.

I agree tho it is high for standard mani and i must do my utmost to get an uprated 1 of some kind..

Whats the best bang for buck mani i can get ? my budget isnt as extreme as some of you guys ;)

P.S. Nope i got done by the EK9 up the hill but he never got more then 3 car lengths, Upto 70 i was pulling away but then the type R just came into its own.