• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right ive got a bit of a dilemma. The Glanza Stickers were removed from under the rear windows by the owner in Japan. The 1 side it has left a kind of imprint in the actual paintwork. My dilemma is, Do i leave it and eventually get the paintworks sorted or do i get some stickers (original Glanza 1's) ? Im undecided what will look better. Totally Fresh and clean from stickers or not.

If no stickers then whats the best method for removing the 1's on the back ? Hot soapy water didnt help so maybe a gentle bit of hairdryer ?

Remember, Your helping the way my car looks so your input is much appreciated :mellow: And will also give you satisfaction that youve helped style my car too :)

Thanks all.

I took the starlet one off on the back looks nicer without it imo, and i used a heat gun to get the sticker off and then some thinners to get the sticky stuff off, give it a polish and it looked like it was never there! :mellow:

Matt

Thanks for the input guys.. Yea i was thinking of just leaving the Glanza Stickers on it too. So hairdryer on the starlet sticker it is. I was thinking either white or sliver stickers for the rear quarter. Im hoping to get some white alloys next month maybe.

In the immortal words of star trek "make it so" :mellow:

Heres a quick glimpse of how my car currently sits :ph34r:.. Dragstyle ! haha

25092008211.jpg

And after id attempted to straighten out the exhaust (looks like the old driver in japan reversed over a raised kerb, it was a flat but managed to round it a lil)

25092008212.jpg

HID kit was simple to install.. 2 Earth wires (1 for each bulb) and a power str8 to the battery. Then Plug the female bulb socket into any 1 of your original bulb plugs. Hardest part was mounting the ballast etc.

Ahh i see.. It dont look nothing special that EP82 to be honest. Could well be him tho.

Yes im not fussed on the wheels myself either.. I want a set of Inovit STVI in white. So thats another thing on the endless list. :ph34r:

Not long.. Driving test wednesday 1st october.. Fingers/legs and nuts crossed for me peeps :D

Well good news.. Passed my test ;) .. 5 minors.. Well happy with that :D .. And my insurance £560 fully comp :D . How i dont know but it is with Lifesure, and with a company called NIG. I went thru the details with them again today to check and i am insured correctly so all is good :D .

Now i just need the damn engine management light to stop coming on in 5th gear.. Check out the tech question 4EFTE engine thread for more info.

Sooo When is the next big meet ? hehehe :)

Thanks matey ;) .. Had a bit of the ol disco leg halfway round haha.. Shitting myself hehe. Yea Ive had my insurance Forms today and all is in order Toyota Glanza V on there and all other info is correct so im happy. Cheapest other quotes i had was £1060 TPFT lol :D .. So well pleased.

Skint until next payday now so mods will have to wait until then hehe. Still owe my friend £500 from when i bought the car.

Watch this space :)