Pics Of My Blue Ep91 Turbo.

Lol, you see i have a set a to fit but i dont really fancy drilling into my Carbon bonnet to fit them!!
use the templets liam,mark them,then use a grinder with a small disc or a dremal with a really fine cutting disc.

thanks Pandamonium :thumbsup:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to Jays that days everyones was washed. Think he has changed his ways now

I was there with my bro Philip in his na, the one you parked beside and then I bought Robbo's GT, the one that had the blue lipped wheels, in Feb

Mark

Compared to Jays that days everyones was washed. Think he has changed his ways now

I was there with my bro Philip in his na, the one you parked beside and then I bought Robbo's GT, the one that had the blue lipped wheels, in Feb

Mark

ah right.

Lovely mate, I really like everything except the spoiler if I'm honest, I don't think it works well with the car.

It's what you like that counts though, and it looks stunning otherwise!

That is stunning mate :thumbsup:

cheers!

Lovely mate, I really like everything except the spoiler if I'm honest, I don't think it works well with the car.

It's what you like that counts though, and it looks stunning otherwise!

thanks lad,i love the spoiler,and the jam one is marmite,you either love it or hate it,i love it. :D

That's one sick Glanza. Really liking the rims, I got a thing for bronze rims. :D
thanks,have a bit of a fetish for bronze myself with the colour of the car. :D
Like I said on TGTT, what a beauty.

One tinyyy thing though, I think the bonnet catches would look better in black to break it up a little!

well i cant stand pins/catches,so want them hiden,lol,best i could do. :thumbsup:

cheers idrees.

bloody hell J.C. thats some difference!!!!!!!!!!

really likin the look of the varis bonnet painted! very different, very tidy! likin that alot!!

and the JAM spoiler is....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoice!

Phil.

cheers phil.

• 3 weeks later...