Pics Of My Blue Ep91 Turbo.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here mate had mine since April 05!!

I have all the Glanza kit (most fitted), fte, all the looms, clocks etc so should be good to go next year :thumbsup:

Once the TD04 is on you got yourself a perfect V, just get another Recaro :(

• 2 months later...

i didnt realise that this was your car parked beside me at the RR day in Nov mate! i didnt recognise it! i clearly was paying NO attention!

i apologise buddy! if i'd twigged on i'd have had a yarn with ya! she looks great in the flesh tho i must say, real smart, and those new Weds are the perfect choice man!!!

also, the seats, i love them badboys! Joz has a set too, they are just soooooooooooooooooooooooo smart! hopefully i'll get the chance to see this motor in the flesh again sometime!

and....u drove all the way from Donegal to Ballymena for a RR day?? u sir, are HARDCORE! i doff my cap to thee!

Phil.

i didnt realise that this was your car parked beside me at the RR day in Nov mate! i didnt recognise it! i clearly was paying NO attention!

i apologise buddy! if i'd twigged on i'd have had a yarn with ya! she looks great in the flesh tho i must say, real smart, and those new Weds are the perfect choice man!!!

also, the seats, i love them badboys! Joz has a set too, they are just soooooooooooooooooooooooo smart! hopefully i'll get the chance to see this motor in the flesh again sometime!

and....u drove all the way from Donegal to Ballymena for a RR day?? u sir, are HARDCORE! i doff my cap to thee!

Phil.

lol,sure im only 1 and a half hrs from ballymena phil,lol!

same to belfast!

i was thinkin u wer lookin at me a bit funny at the rr day was i was giving u a bit of stick to turbo yours!lol!

aw u will see it again soon no doubt. :)

really? that close?? not as bad as i thought then! just ignore me lol!

lol u could well have been man, it is about time really that she was turbo'd lol!

well it was awesome seein the two blue EP91s parked side by side, was nice to be able to compare their visual attributes in the flesh. i have to say, i love the look of urs, she's real aggressive lookin which is wot i like. top notch work man!

hopefully see it again sometime soon!

Phil.

Probably the best Glanza Conversion on the site!!

Looks awsome on the new wheels and seats, couldnt of picked any better IMO :D

Ditto that

those sa90s are the nuts!

Picture009.jpg

where did you get them from and how much was it?