Pics Of My Blue Ep91 Turbo.

Thanks Colin

Yeah Phil same girl,thought id give her the day out she deserved at long last.

Id love to make that meet but im back in Australia since last saturday man,wont be back again till at least summer 2016.

Aye very good, congrats.

Here that is grand, enjoy yourself!

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

So it looks like the end is near for this and im going to break it.

I have no idea when ill move home for good again,so this is going to waste,and ive a few fellas badgering me for the engine and other bits.

Expect a massive gauging interested thread within the next few weeks.

The end of a 12 year era.

So it looks like the end is near for this and im going to break it.

I have no idea when ill move home for good again,so this is going to waste,and ive a few fellas badgering me for the engine and other bits.

Expect a massive gauging interested thread within the next few weeks.

The end of a 12 year era.

Sad times dude I still cant believe I got rid of mine but had too such a waste of a good car.Should price a container for it,it would be unreal to have it there would have done the same if the winters and fuel weren't so bad here.

That's a shame mate looked mint! Would i be able to leave a deposit on the glanza p sport door cards mate? Been looking for some over a year! Cheers :) sent you a pm also matey thanks:).

Edited by Walker96

Sad times dude I still cant believe I got rid of mine but had too such a waste of a good car.Should price a container for it,it would be unreal to have it there would have done the same if the winters and fuel weren't so bad here.

This man talks sense!!! Can't be overly expensive :)

James

BBoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Just move home, sunshine is overrated!

Phil.

Be a few years yet man.

Aw Jonny

Mon home and join me and jay in doing the sprints :)

Phil

Im in 2 minds on keeping the shell for track.

Costs way too much,im not overly happy with the paintwork in gerneral,could build one here,but i want to take a break from them for awile,hold out for a mk1 maybe.

Hows life in Canada?

That's a shame mate looked mint! Would i be able to leave a deposit on the glanza p sport door cards mate? Been looking for some over a year! Cheers :) sent you a pm also matey thanks:).

Cheers.Im not stripping anything yet,just gauging interest,but ill keep you in mind.And they are very hard got.

did you ever fit that aul recaro?

Would love it back if not lol

i dont count as a vulture as im pretty sure its not in the car Lol

Phil

Ive never even seen it never mind fitted it,may hold onto it,will give you first refusal though.

DONT DO IT

Not confirming it until the engine is sold,but the shell may live on for track use.

This man talks sense!!! Can't be overly expensive :)

James

It is very expensive,and i would find it hard getting it registered here with the amount of mods it has.

• 4 years later...

Its been some time since i have logged in here, for a well overdue update.

Sadly i am planning to break the car in April this year on my next trip back to Ireland, i don't plan to move back to Ireland anytime soon, and i have bigger priorities in life now.

I will post up a for sale/ gauging interest thread before then.

I do have another Starlet project planned, but it wont start until next year or after, i will be keeping a few select parts from this car for that build.

But 90-95 % of the car will be available.

The car will not be sold complete.

Cheers