Pics Of My Blue Ep91 Turbo.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good so see her back out, how does she run and what's the full spec at the moment?

it seems to be running ok,i havnt drove it far yet though as the brakes just go to the floor,lol!

ill is ghey ct9 on it to run it in,will update the spec list when i get time,and remember half of it,lol!

cheers idrees

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

well all

these will be the last few pics of the car for awile,i and my mrs(some of which without me knowing!) took these the night before we left for oz.

the last few days i had before i left,i got the car as close to complete as i could.

its sitting around 90% finished,its driving,boosting,etc,just a few silly things to do,ill address them next summer when im home,or my bro will in the mean time for me.

67144_513058295385277_2084334830_n.jpg

few more pics

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Best of luck in Oz lad, theres a few projects parked up round the country. Dont be afraid to post us home a twincam or two

cheers Noel.

yeahe theres bound to be quite a few id say.and very little ae86s in Perth,must be all hiding over on teh east coast!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...