do you think i'll win??

Clio 172:

Engine

Capacity: 1998cc - Cylinders: 4

Valves: 16 with Variable Valve Timing

Maximum power: 172 bhp DIN (at 6250 rpm)

Maximum torque: 200 Nm ISO (at 5400 rpm)

Brakes

Servo-assisted, diagonally split braking system with

ventilated disc brakes with ABS anti-lock braking system.

Suspension

Front: Mac Pherson struts.

Rear: Semi-independent trailing arms.

Tyres

Size and profile: 195/50/R15

Performance

0-100 kph / 0-62 mph: 6.8 secs

Maximum speed: 138 mph / 220 kph

Fuel Economy

Fuel tank: 11 gallons / 50 litres

Urban (cold): 26.9 mpg / 10.8 litres/100km

Extra-Urban: 44.1 mpg / 6.4 litres/100km

Combined: 35.8 mpg / 7.9 litres/100km

CO2 emission: 189 g

======================================================================

Standard vs standard I'd say he'd beat you.

I'd say your going to struggle against a 172 clio. I've had the plasure of riding in one and they are rapid motors.

Still, he could fuck up his start miss a gear leaving you with an easy ride to the flag.

I don't have any HID kits? lol. Too expensive for my liking, might as well get the clio with standard HID kit in. hehe.

you can get here in 2 hour and half??!!!! no way man, my ex used to get here in 2hours from nottingham to mine. lol.

yeh it must be a french this cuz french cars r wank lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The japanese use ps aswell, all japanese cars are limited to 280ps due to an agreement made between the main car manufacturers. thats why a lot of jap turbo cars get so much extra power from an aftermarket exhaust system because the OEM ones are put in as a restriction to the power.

I got this clio weight from a specification list (it's supposed to be from a weighbridge with a full tank of fuel, no driver) 1120 kgs

That makes a power/weight ratio of 153.5bhp/tonne c/w a 152.87bhp/tonne for a GT (PS I used 870kg for the weight of the GT) This looks close but the clio will have a lot more torque as standard.

does anyone know what the quater mile is standard on a 172.

there was a guy with a bog stock 90 ep82 cracking consistant 15.0 dead quaters at the banzai day last year, getting consistant hi sixs all day to sixty,

but he was kickin the k*nt out of his car all day tho so knew excacly how to achieve the perfect launch lol

Well i had a clio to 60 but after that it was anyones game and mines standard, you just need to get the power down and try setting off in low then switching to get traction or just make sure you dont give full throttle from the start so you can get the power down