Moving into uni......

Im moving in today and hopefully meet some decent room mates/people on my course.....the only thing im thinking about is where im going to park the starship! the halls i was allocated, residents are not allowed to have parking permits. and my sis who is allowed one is getting there tomorrow so it means the starship has to be parked on a street corner somewhere the slag....and i only cleaned her yesterday.Anywho i wont have intrenet access till i get a laptop and hopefully the uni computers wont block the site...time will tell. The fiirst week will be full of shit as its just for the clubbers etc (dont go clubbing not allowed due to religion and parents) so i won`t have anything to do really.

Freshers Fortnight down here Ecks ;}

You will be fine mate I met some tidy lads the first day on my course and now have a place with them

Theres so many types of different people in Uni your bound to make friends ^_^

I'd be worried about the starship though, well its quite bad in Swansea anyway may leave my car at home

you'll be fine, luckily i had a multistory carpark to park in ^_^

i made mates the first day of my course, plus im mates with most of my flatmates, everyones in the same situation just make sure u join in with stuff.

a question, whats the problem with clubbing? as course you dont have to drink nd stuff. dont answer if u dont wana

Tom

Freshers week is the bomb! But if you don't drink/go clubbing there honestly won't be too much to do at night! But I'm sure they'll be plenty to do in the day and you'll meet like minded people and chill with them, itll be fine! I'm starting my final year of uni, but I'm still going down for freshers week 'because its such a rofl!

Im moving in today and hopefully meet some decent room mates/people on my course.....the only thing im thinking about is where im going to park the starship! the halls i was allocated, residents are not allowed to have parking permits. and my sis who is allowed one is getting there tomorrow so it means the starship has to be parked on a street corner somewhere the slag....and i only cleaned her yesterday.Anywho i wont have intrenet access till i get a laptop and hopefully the uni computers wont block the site...time will tell. The fiirst week will be full of shit as its just for the clubbers etc (dont go clubbing not allowed due to religion and parents) so i won`t have anything to do really.

Hi Firsttoymota

What uni are you going to?

Hey ho, its 3am n im still up.....uni eh its foookin cold tho retards dont put the radiators on so im gonna complain tomorrow royal style!!! then go get 2x electric heaters n leave them on 24/7. any who with regards to the clubbing its the label you get branded by the asian community i.e. hes "bad", he drinks, sleeps around with girls and so on and so forth so i dont bother going as i cba with all the bitching etc etc on a far better note i`ve seen two NA`s a gt and a black glanza i felt sorry for the glanza it was in dire condition need some tlc...felt like saying to driver let me wash it and clean it in exchange for a quick spin on the motorway, with the aid of boooooooooost of course :) .

Im at bradford uni people....gona try n find my way home tomorrow got a few things to do. But parking is proving to be a dog i`ve found a diff place for now which im gona use when i gt back the security guard needs to behave, tit the car park is always half empty whats a little car gonna say to anyone. Theres loads of international students you know from china,nigeria,mozambique,india....i was lyk wow :p

Hi

I live in Bradford not far from the uni, but i'm at uni in leeds, i might see you around or if you see a standard glanza v turbo driving around don't forget to wave

Are you living in halls?

Hey ho, its 3am n im still up.....uni eh its foookin cold tho retards dont put the radiators on so im gonna complain tomorrow royal style!!! then go get 2x electric heaters n leave them on 24/7. any who with regards to the clubbing its the label you get branded by the asian community i.e. hes "bad", he drinks, sleeps around with girls and so on and so forth so i dont bother going as i cba with all the bitching etc etc on a far better note i`ve seen two NA`s a gt and a black glanza i felt sorry for the glanza it was in dire condition need some tlc...felt like saying to driver let me wash it and clean it in exchange for a quick spin on the motorway, with the aid of boooooooooost of course :D .

Im at bradford uni people....gona try n find my way home tomorrow got a few things to do. But parking is proving to be a dog i`ve found a diff place for now which im gona use when i gt back the security guard needs to behave, tit the car park is always half empty whats a little car gonna say to anyone. Theres loads of international students you know from china,nigeria,mozambique,india....i was lyk wow :D

Uni life will be fun!! Just mingle with the right crowd.. you'll be able to see the true colours of people within the first month.. but in the begining make friends with EVERYONE, then basically move away from teh "bad" lot and hang out more with the decent lot.. no harm going to the cinema, having dinner etc.. and in my view (maybe due to my age now and have gone through uni) I find spending money clubbing is a huge waste! Please don't flame me, but I used to spend £30 a night in Brum on a student night.. and all I got to show for it the next morning was an empty wallet and possible hang over if I didn't ram a hose pipe down my throat before going to sleep..

The money I probably spend clubbing in my 2 years of clubbing at Uni would have happily got me a GT!! Final year I settled and din't go out anymore and instead paid for driving lessons which I could see the benefit of :D

At the end of the day money is yours to be spent but for me I feel spending it on material things is better than drink and you pee it back out lol..

Also being Chinese I can relate to First Toymota about parents views and things like that.. plus with Chinese nights out in Birmingham its triads recruitment night lol.. unless you know who to watch out and who not to speak to or touch.. not sure what the scene in Bradford is like..

Anyway guess I've bored enough members to death now so off to lunch I go :D

I`m studying biomed then transfering onto pharmacy next year, yeh i live in "bradford halls"

@ ady what colour is it?

as a rich arab guy once said "enjoy your money as the last time i checked coffins dont have pockets so you cant take it with you"

P.s i love my car