Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Little wee update guys :lol:

Went down to see the car today, and after eight months of being stood the little Toyota started without fail and even moved forward with ease and the brakes werent seized :p:lol::lol::lol:

Drove it from the one end of the forecourt and into the bodyshop and put some air in the rear tyres and drove it back....put a smile on my face to do that i can tell ya :lol:

Took a few videos but please excuse the sound quality and the exhaust with no baffles ;) :lol:

moving

Little rev :lol:

popping :lol:

So the beast lives on!!!

Think the bodyshop on my uncles forecourt will doing the work as its easy to get teh car there and cheap :lol::lol::lol:

^^^^exunctly!!! glad to hear that the wheels are in motion for gettin this car back on the road and up to the standard she should be at!!!!!!! lets see some progress now please lewis, no faffin about, get your arse in gear boy, make sure that when u get her back on the road with your licence that the mods are on, no sense wastin time while she's sat still anyway!

Phil.

well plans for the bodywork at the mo are:-

Custom bumper finished (its in a similar state as yours atm Idrees )

Custom front lip (staying underwraps for now ;) )

Flared fenders (not going into detail as of yet but some of you may know :lol: )

Glanza bonnet and TRD carbon scoop fitted (modded to fit n/a lights)

Delocked (if i get an alarm and r/c/l)

Rear wiper and badge smoothed over

Glanza spoiler

Crystal lights sprayed black

Clear side repeaters

Dents removed and full respray hopefully

Think thats it for now no plans for skirts or rear bumper as of yet

@Phil if this all done for JAE and some interior mods i will be happy :D

Plans sound very nice mate, and if the splitter your getting is the one i think it is, its obviously going to look sweet!

Maybe but maybe not ;) :lol::lol:

Nahh i think i will stick with the JUN one now i have found one second hand :D

Cooooollll. Ive always liked that blue. I loved cleaning it when i had mine. Glad to see your nearly back on the road. :lol:

You know yourself how nice the colour is up close in real life, hopefully everyone shoud see how nice it is at JAE ;) :D

Im definitley glad i got this colour now, deffo my favourite although i have a soft spot for white EP's :lol:

Oh and hopefully it will have HID's and battery relocation kit in the back along with ZEP C pillar Bar and 3 point rear brace

and a custom airboxand air feed where the battery used to be :lol:

Oh and some ST185 style celica bonnet lourves ;) :D