Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So exhaust is no go at the moment but I still have the Front Lip, Bonnet, Braided Lines and Cruise Fnders on the way but dont tell the old man :D:p:p ;)

This is holding me up even more now and JAE is looking doubtful :p:p:D:D

I know I know I KNOW :D

Gutted the car wont be ready, why is there such a lack of jobs round here??? ;) cant wait to get to Uni now :)

Hopefully I will catch a lift with someone who wants to go i.e my mates or Muddyell!!!!

I know I know I KNOW ;)

Gutted the car wont be ready, why is there such a lack of jobs round here??? ;) cant wait to get to Uni now ;)

Hopefully I will catch a lift with someone who wants to go i.e my mates or Muddyell!!!!

Its alright Lewis as I've been "gonna be ready for JAE next year" for the last 3 years

But I've just thought F :D:) k it ;) this year. I'm gonna go and just have a great time ;)

NOTHING is more important to me right now than getting the EP at JAE!!!

But who knows :D

Nath I missed last year aswell which I was really looking forward to and this year seems like its going to be soooo much better!!!

Only time will tell :)

NOTHING is more important to me right now than getting the EP at JAE!!!

But who knows ;)

Nath I missed last year aswell which I was really looking forward to and this year seems like its going to be soooo much better!!!

Only time will tell :D

Well cadge a lift with someone, get a train, a bus, whatever!!!

Just get yourself there :)

Little update:

Toby just U2U'd me about the cruise fenders, apparently teh company he gets them from are under charging for them so have put the price up to £415 which I think is a joke (I think they are over priced to start with seeing as the ZEP ones are £75 cheaper!!)

So Tobz is trying to find them at the price we agreed if not I will be getting the ZEP fenders which I think are quite nice anyway and plus I will have more cash to get other things for the EP (If im allowed) :D ;) :)

So Tobz is trying to find them at the price we agreed if not I will be getting the ZEP fenders which I think are quite nice anyway and plus I will have more cash to get other things for the EP (If im allowed) ;) ;) :)

Dude, if you can't get the Cruise ones then fcuk it. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT BUY THOSE ZEP ITEMS. They are disgusting.

Hope it works out for you mate, either cash back or the Cruise fenders :D

When is JAE exactly?

If i can get money and time off work then i will be there and then you can have a lift mate

my new EP will be just about finished so should be lookin good :p

Book it off, Book it off, BOOK IT OFF!!!!! :p:p:p

ITS HERE!!!!! :p

Well my Lip arrived this morning and I been mocking it up with the bumper it will be fitted to.

Its not going to be as straight forward fit as I thought but damn I think its gonna look good :p

Piccys:-

Jun4.jpg

Jun3.jpg

Jun2.jpg

Jun1.jpg

Just had confirmation from Toby thats my ZEP braided lines are dispatched and I should have them shortly but the Cruise fenders are out of the question, which is good in a way as I will have more money for anti-lift kit etc as the ZEP fenders are £75 cheaper :p

What you guys think? :p

The front bumper/jun combo is going to look really good mate. A sweet taster of things to come.

I seriously think those bomex sideskirts would suit yours better mate?

Quite chunky and low too, very nice and looks aggressive mate which is what you want :p!

Cmon the mods!

Joz