Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it :D

You wouldnt think we are like a third of the way through the year ;)

The only thing stopping me at the moment is the bike, finishing touches now this week then ready to sell again next week :lol:

Let me know when that thing is all sprayed up mate and then i will give it a good going over

get it nice and shiny for JAE

will do fella im really looking forward to this hopefully all will go well

Have to get my mate insured on it as i wont have my license ;)

let me put it this way...GET A MOVE ON WELSH BOY!!!!!!!!!! dont make me come over there, bitch slap u to get u to hurry up and then swim home again!!!

because I WILL DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! cant have wheelbarrows inc at JAE with just ONE damn car now can we!!!!! that would suck!!!!

Phil.

let me put it this way...GET A MOVE ON WELSH BOY!!!!!!!!!! dont make me come over there, bitch slap you to get you to hurry up and then swim home again!!!

because I WILL DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! cant have wheelbarrows inc at JAE with just ONE damn car now can we!!!!! that would suck!!!!

Phil.

;) :D LMFBO ;) :lol:

The car would be nearly done by now but NOOO i had to go buy a stupid motorbike, me and my bright ideas :D ;) :lol::lol:

Oh well, It will be there Phil mate, i will make sure of it :lol:

Just realised theres only a month left on my MOT which means my car will have to go for the new custom exhaust system before anything as it will not go through MOT with the exhaust in current state :lol:

P.S- The exhaust will be a bit special ;) :D

Also could do with braided lines for the MOT and 2 tyres i think :lol:

But other than that it should fly through like las year :lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Little update :lol:

Car is now at my Dads where work can now commence. For now it will be just fitting the quikshift, mirrors etc

The car is booked in at Pro-speed exhausts on 15th May for a new system, was going for this......

mr2_exhaustekm362x400ekm.jpg

I know it wouldnt have been to everyones taste but I liked it and I want it to be different but I cant afford it at the moment witha all tHe other plans but maybe oneday I will get it done :lol:

For now im having a Blitz Nur Spec style rear can with a slight angle to it :(

Also ordered a Glanza bonnet from Toyota for £131 which aint bad I dont think :)

And Im sending a cheque off today for a JUN front lip :p

JUN.jpg

So when these parts arrive I should have another little update!!! :)

Cheers for the kind words guys :lol:

Yes G mate the ban is lifted July the 20 something so then I can apply for my provisional licence again.

I wont be driving it to JAE hopefully be there though :lol:

Yes Im desperatley needing braided lines for MOT!!!! its either send mine off to Fensport to get some made or bite the bullet and get some ZEP ones from Japland :)