• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chrome strips would be cool but then you would need chrome rims and mirror tints ;) ;) :D

(i like the idea of that but the mirror tints was a joke!!!)

OH YEA.......... 2000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooo hoooo!!!!!

kool....my car is exsactomondo the same...cept uve done some mods...lol

did you get the tte spoiler on yet? im putting a GT turbo on mine....

also where did you get the backbox and how much was it?

Off e-bay including p&p it came to massive £30-40:p can't quite remember!

Thanks Mikey, the missuses really wanted one in dark green like yours, it's quite a nice looking colour

The green car will be back Friday this week or Monday next the nice car repair people tell me. When that jobs done I'm going to get a quote for patching/sticking the spoiler on and a few other bits (got a dints/scraps I want sorted)

I've been told by the misses not to spend so much, so I may have to save up for a bit

ModFund.jpg

It wasnt a TTE that Wings got, but similar Tommy made by the same company Remus.

My JAP backbox is for a corolla but its welded on sweet and I have no probs with it.

Most things will need welding or adjusting mate, I think you can do much better than the tte backbox altho your after an exact fit. Be a bit more adventurous and you could have something nicer but each to their own.

I paid £130 posted for mine with minimal miles which is usually £350+ new in Japan You just have to keep your eyes open.

Joz

im only thinking of tte etc because i can fit it myself, and dont know if i can be bothered to get a custom one done...etc.

ill keep looking as its not my no.1 priority. maybe ill get something a bit different

B) ;) see thats when im gald im single!!! I can spend wotever the hell i like on my car without some woman moanin at me to spend more on her and less on the car!!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!! Its my car and my money!

Keep us posted wings man!

Phil.

Leave em where they are i say :pB):D

I agree Wings i think you may need a bigger tin unless your gona stuff it with notes :p:p

B)B) see thats when im gald im single!!! I can spend wotever the hell i like on my car without some woman moanin at me to spend more on her and less on the car!!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!! Its my car and my money!

Keep us posted wings man!

Phil.

Jo likes the idea of me modding my car ;)

Maybe I'm just lucky :D