some more clean car pics!

picture00176.jpg

picture00177.jpg

picture00178.jpg

picture00179.jpg

picture00181.jpg

picture00182.jpg

gonna sort out another location for some up to date nice pics soon, but i gotta get my camera fixed first, these were taken on my phone!! :)

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi it's slim i have a standard starlet sr and i love it to bits but as i have no licence yet i cant drive it yet does any 1 no what the 0-60 times and the redline and top speed

thanks slim

hi it's slim i have a standard starlet sr and i love it to bits but as i have no licence yet i cant drive it yet does any 1 no what the 0-60 times and the redline and top speed

thanks slim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

slim

sweet ride!!!!! :)

any 1 no what the 0-60 times and the redline and top speed

well opinions differ, but when we went to bruntingthorpe i got a 0-60 time of about 11seconds, but i have timed mine before at 10.5.

top speed by toyota is at 103, but ive had mine up to 119 and often do about 112-113.

slim

sweet ride!!!!!

cheers bud!

what r they gauges reading on the piller nice car

cheers mate, they read volts and oil pressure.

Rich.

I havent timed mine 0-60 but i can tell you that i have had it off the clock (120+ with more left in er!!!!) and its just a 1.3S with induction kit and powerflow exhausts il try n take a pic of it just to prove it one day!

well opinions differ, but when we went to bruntingthorpe i got a 0-60 time of about 11seconds, but i have timed mine before at 10.5.

top speed by toyota is at 103, but ive had mine up to 119 and often do about 112-113.

cheers bud!

cheers mate, they read volts and oil pressure.

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your rear lites are they aftermarket 1's? i tried to get a set from toyota but they couldnt find them, what r they called?

theyre glanza rears mate...http://www.qldserver.net/~uksta/forums/index.php?showtopic=5 <-- part numbers!

nice one! what exhaust is that, it looks nice.

cheers mate, its a tg backbox... some jap or chinese make... no one else has ever heard of them!! it sounds quite nice though. mainly bought it for the looks though, altho it was originally slash cut, but i modified it to straight cut.

I havent timed mine 0-60 but i can tell you that i have had it off the clock (120+ with more left in er!!!!) and its just a 1.3S with induction kit and powerflow exhausts il try n take a pic of it just to prove it one day!

good effort mate!

haha that speaker in the glovebox is fucking mint
ever noticed the speaker in the glovebox before..

how does it sound...?

looks minted!

cheers guys, one thing i found was that the starlet lacks sound at the front, so i fiddled an idea of putting a 6x9 in the glovebox, the speaker frame needed some minor cutting, but the only way you get it to sound nice is to cut the back of it out and sound dead'n the whole box, but now it adds much needed volume to the front, plus you can crank it up nice an loud an not get bad distortion, plus you get some bass up front. and it hides out of theving scum view when parked up.

my next plan will be to get a 6 or possibly 8inch sub to sit in there nicely. :) fibreglassed in of course. :)

Rich.

• 2 months later...
alright mate, nice motor. love tht frnt bumper is tht a difrnt bumper or is it stndrd wiv the bits cut out? luks ace.

nah, its a standard bumper underneath, but i modified it myself, took 8 months to build. i am altho looking at making some copys of it, and some reps of my smoothed in splitter sometime after xmas.

:angry: @phil

i despirately need to get all the repairs finished though...

Rich.