International Postage

yup, put it in the box/wrap it up n go to the postie n get a price......how cheap are you selling it? im sure by the time it lands on his door they could have found 1 cheaper locally?

• 6 years later...

Couldnt be bothered to make a new thread, and actually used the search function! Anyway got someone from costa rica looking to buy my coilovers, he seems legit with a proper facebook etc and willing to use paypal. Would hang out for a uk buyer but its a quick sale. Anything to worry about posting across sea?

Couldnt be bothered to make a new thread, and actually used the search function! Anyway got someone from costa rica looking to buy my coilovers, he seems legit with a proper facebook etc and willing to use paypal. Would hang out for a uk buyer but its a quick sale. Anything to worry about posting across sea?

Brownie points for using the search function!

As long as you get yourself covered by paypal and keep your receipt for proof of your postage then I can't see an issue. I've sent loads abroad (none car related) but still of value and never had an issue.

I personally always try to avoid sending parcels abroad. I did it with my jam ecu and blitz dump valve, had no issues but always feel sketchy sending £100s worth of stuff half way across the world. If it was say 30 quids worth id probably risk it but your coilies are worth a fair few bob so id hold out and wait for a uk buyer even if its a few quid less

dan

Just send it tracked in case something goes wrong and always pay the fees when buying. I have bought almost every part I have needed from this forum/traders, so thanks for sending abroad :thumbsup: . I have also sold some parts (JAM ecu, Blitz K1 etc.) to UK/Ireland and never had a single problem. :-)