Plans for the weekend?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday - Shocks and springs fitted in the day. Going out for a meal in the evening and then gettin pissed with the missus. Who knows what could happen!

Sat - MOT retest and then hopefully will be bombin it around in the starlet most of the day. Mikey's house in the evening! :lol:

Sunday - PS3 day!!!!!

I'm going to the south of france for 4 days to visit some friends!

Going to Monaco for one day so want to drive the GP circuit :lol:

mate that sig is rediculous resize or remove it please

bout 100 pixel height max

i want a chick that likes to play the xbox... the ex she bitch hated me playin the comp.. but to be fair i bought her a game cube and she would always play mario racing... whipped my ass! .. complete moo of a cheating hoe bag.. should trip fall and die imo!

dont laugh but i went to america to meet a girl on xbox

best decision ever

spending christmas there now =]

i want a chick that likes to play the xbox... the ex she bitch hated me playin the comp.. but to be fair i bought her a game cube and she would always play mario racing... whipped my ass! .. complete moo of a cheating hoe bag.. should trip fall and die imo!

God I would love an Xbox for Christmas! When my pS3 was in the living room I was always on it, Crash Bandicoot used to be my fav! Now its in my little bro's room and I don't get a look in!

This weekend, I have no plans what so ever! Boring one for me!

Friday- Go home from uni, Phil York and Dark By Design playing in the local so will be getting steeeaamminngg!!

Saturday- Feel like shit and hopefully get the car up and running so I can decide on someone to go pie!! Or maybe carsh Mikey Jay's house party with Glanza Love :p

Sunday- hhhmmm stay in bed all day most prob

@ Love I wanna see this chickkk!!! :lol:

Retail jobs are wank! Thats why I changed, I hated working almost every weekend, and Christmas/New Years/Bank Hols. Cruddy!

Bluebear - I would get an Xbox but have asked for so many other things this Xmas that I doubt I would get it! I would love to play Forza with you guys though!