Right well i think two weeks past today me and my girl friend broke up! :D

her reason was that i was "too clingy" .. which is shearly lies! proof being..

we broke up on the thursday.. i hadnt seen her from the sunday, and in general i only text her when i was bored at work!

and when ever i had to go see her like she would say come at 7.. i was always late guaranteed!..

so anyway the other day i found out that she was seeing her ex bf.. i seen them out and decided not to text till next day cus i was gona kill the guy!

((he's a complete w*nk and treated her like sh*t and doesnt like me because of my ex and this other girl im kinda chatting with!))

anyway i text her and she fessed up she lied about me being clingy.. (dam right i aint) and said it was all because she loved this dude like mad.. so i was like yeh ok what ever.. i guess i was the rebound!! boot :D Anyway i was out meeting the chick i had seen previously the one this dude dosnt like me for either cus when i was seeing her he wanted in there.. (lewis the huge knockers one)

anyway i was out with her that night because she popped to that dudes house (hes a mechanic) to check the car and she left and met me and he had text her saying he wanted to see her and i told her he was seeing my ex debbie again!! and she text him that and he replied "AM I F*CK" but realy he is..

so i text debbie.. cus i care.. even though i got messed over and shouldnt bother to tell her to watch but i did..

and i basicly i dont think she believes me even though i never lied to chicks i loved... cus it just all comes back to you..

and shes probably gona get treated like sh*t.. i realy shouldnt be caring about her feelings :( but i cant help it!

and if she comes crawling back.. well i wont know what to do!!! :(

sorry peoples i needed to get that out man im sitting in an office.. and most will know all that will do is cause you to think about it MORE!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres nothing worse than being in work because then thats all thats on your mind, used to be the same with me and the ex :D

Girls dont like good boys... end of.

They always go running back to the ones that treat them like shit

I have done it to a few and they are the ones that come running back :D

Adpopt this method mate, the girls will be flocking to you, and you feel so much better and no girl gets you down!!

I am loving it at the moment!!!

Hope you get it sorted dude looks like UKSC has the love bug lately :(

my simple advise.......

if a girl is fucking you about, then dont get involved at all, if a girl is trouble, dont get involved at all. when you meet the right girl you will know as there will be no stress.

it just feels different when its the right one, you will know when its right, you just have to be patient. until then just have fun and dont get too involved or commited, or the above will just keep happening.

that sort of confused me, but i know what you mean about u care about someone and dont really want to. me n paul spilt up last week, missin him loads :D

n sparky some girls like boys. just some boys like to have a girlfriend and more girls

bud, i havnt read any replies, so sorry if its been said before.

but really if shes told you she loves this guy, admitted (not in so many words) that you were the rebound, and now doesnt believe you when you are telling the truth, then leave it be. you care so much, and she is just plain blind and cant see it, so if she comes running back, be kind, be the best mate, but DONT, whatever you do, DONT fall for her again, because (and this has happened to me) she will think you only did it so you could worm your way back into her life.

start a-frash with someone else, search for love again, and care for this Debbie, but dont fall for her, it just wont work out the way you want it to.

sure welcome her with open arms, let her cry over your shoulder, but just dont climb into bed with her.

i havent been single since 3 weeks ago... and im already half there with another bird..

im like.. little Lovemeister :D

hey Josie.. your only a few months ahead of me... how you doin :D *yes, my poor attempt of Joey Tribbiani*

Plenty more fish in the sea lol

Me and Love for example lol

Hate to say it but I could of told you last week you wouldnt of been together much longer, he wont want to know now he got his car :D

lol yer very poor attempt :D im hatin bein single.. nothin to do so i keep ringing paul (to see if he wants to come round, cause i wanna sort things out) but hes gettin dead pissed off with me lol and hes 'too busy' now to spend more than 30 mins with me. i hate u men the lot of yas lol

Plenty more fish in the sea lol

Me and Love for example lol

Hate to say it but I could of told you last week you wouldnt of been together much longer, he wont want to know now he got his car :D

i know.. he pissed me off tuesday. picked me up from work with another girl in the car and told me to sit in the back of the car!!! :D and hes been with her everyday since we spilt! like last time we spilt up he was with her everyday.. and he wondered why it pissed me off when she used to text n ring him at 2am askin what he was doin...

(sorry about goin on so much about paul just im really pissed of with him and really upset. need to let it out lol)

tucka try to help -

WHAT seriously man, dont worry about her now! she aint with you! if her ex is gonna fuk her around and she wants to be with that type of person then leave her to it!

keep ya head high, stop chasin her! get a bit of NEYO on, ring joise x ask her what shes doin tonight and then you both can forget about your ex's and move on oooo yeahhhh

tucka speakin his mind-

god damn women pisss me off!!! do my nut it! They is no such thing as a normal women there all frickin mental!! be free man! live the dream!

TBH Love you'd be better off going out and having some time with your mates and fucking the birds off elsewhere! the problem is these days so many girls are fake, with 2 tons of makeup, fake hair, fake tan etc then they become fake within themselves, chattign shit and lying all the time. I've lost a few good girl mates cus i don't like people who chat rubbish. . . if everyone was to say it how it is all the time the world would be a better place! Go have some fun mate and forget about ladies the right one will appear when you're not looking.

Stacey's turn.....

Its obvious from whats happened that she really is in love with this other dude. Its a known fact, that alot of girls like the boys who treat them like dirt. Because they like having to chase them. (Fuk knows why). These girls are normally the 'Barbie dolls'. The more plain girls, love any one who will love them back. And the mingers will just love anything! (Only kidding!)

I would stay well clear of her now. Its sweet that you care about her, and want her to know whats going on but she will think your telling her just to break them up. I was well into this guy a few years back, and we were on and off for years. He got with this other girl, who cheated on him with my best friend so I told him. He believed me at first then believe all her lies and I haven't spoken to him since.

I think you should just not talk to her, or text her any more. If she contacts you, ignore it. She needs to see what this other bloke is like, and no doubt she will find this out soon enough. When she does, she will probs text you but you need to move on and have fun with your mates.

Get pies elsewhere. Its the best thing to do!

Josie - Paul sounds like my ex from when I was your age. As soon as he had a car, he didnt want to know. He would have different girls in his car every night, and most were ho's to be honest. I know it hurts but your young and your best leaving him be. He will soon get bored without you. Don't chase him around, he is just not worth it. Your a pretty girl and can do much better!

yeh i do spend time with my mates infact every day! lol and its always scream lol! .. i dont like going out in our local cus ive seen every chick and there aint any i want! so i need to go further out like AYR or killie.. girls these days either hot or not... then you got the ones that love you like mad and wont leave you... or you get the ones that basicly will cheat on you!!

i wanted to see my other ex again.. she says she loves me but she aint botherin with me.. i didnt text yesterday and im not gona today.. make her come to me

Ex's should be off limits always, they are never good for you. And if it didn't work before, it probabley won't work again!

Just be single, pie who ya like and if it turns into something more then let it. Just don't put all your eggs in one pie!

tucka speakin his mind-

god damn women pisss me off!!! do my nut it! They is no such thing as a normal women there all frickin mental!! be free man! live the dream!

lol you better make sure your other half dosent read that :D

i aint!!! but me and this ex didnt mess up or fall out we just stopped and started seeing other people.. we did still like each other.

thats a tad confusing? you liked her still but stopped seeing her and started to see other people.