Modifications to become illegal

havn't read the topics but to be honest i don't see it happening because a. it would distroy an industry and put thousends out of the job b. it would leave the tax man way out of pocket and c. insurance comps. make so much extra cash for the gov. out of them and there not gonna let that go!

havn't read the topics but to be honest i don't see it happening because a. it would distroy an industry and put thousends out of the job b. it would leave the tax man way out of pocket and c. insurance comps. make so much extra cash for the gov. out of them and there not gonna let that go!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i feel the same, but i dont wanna jinx it.

lets hope your right.

I'm in favour of this, wait i'll explain.

Bloody corsa's with ground huggin splitters serving to avoid potholes, VW bora's with the springs cut bouncin across the white lines, 306's pullin out a junctions cause they cant see you with their neons on?

I spent £150 on a set of lowering springs that were nothing short of bloody dangerous. Only people goin to suffer here are CHAV'S

Properly modified and maintained cars will be fine, what about rally cars.

Look at the bigger picture people, we're a intelligent group of car enthusiasts, if your car is not fit for the road it shouldnt be on it.

Plz dont try and tell me that Ripspeed or Halfords know better than Toyota or Nissan.

thing is though by the sounds of it its not just aimed at corsas with kits etc its the whole aftermarket tuning and modified scene and stopping people putting exhausts,springs,air filters etc etc so if it does come in its gonna effect us all not just chavs