forum upgrade, changes and poll

Guest Enzo

should we make avatars bigger and loose signatures  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

im not too sure why that is Si i think its the fact that we uploaded ours when the sigs were set larger then when i downgreaded them again thats what happened, i could look into it for you if you want ?

feel free gaz thats your department dude :p

also ive added a section in the tabs in peoples user cp where you can decided weather to configure your own account to see avatars or sigs its better that way

i currently have all my sigs switched off

good idea Gee man!

atleast then those who like can keep and those who dont can have their own way too

i must say Geo, lately you have made alot of changes to this forum, and, im liking them, ALOT!

top work man :p

thanx bro :p quite a few more changes to come also,

want the forum tip top to take on tgtts latest efforts, and have one clear and consice aim in mind for uksc to be the no1 ultimate starlet resource

then il bust out with the flash site ;)

Also i know the logo has been there for a while, but i personally think it needs to be changed, it definatly needs updating. And the style of the forum needs to all follow suit with the front page or whatever.

Thats understandable man as you said before the main banner is hard to work with.

But surely its possible to change it at some point even if somebody else does it? Is there a lot of programming behind it or something? Its like the main image/header we see everyday, too much of something gets tiring no matter how good it is if you get me. If somebody could help, would you be up for it?

Peace

Joz

I don't mean to sound harsh, I know im a mod n all... but Im not prepared to dedicate the amount of time it will take to design stuff like decent logo's and what have you for nothing. When i have other things that im getting paid for. A man's gotta eat lol

how does it not?? wait just so we are not getting our wires crossed

that logo (you mean the star right) uk "star"-let i honestly think its most effective as is considering the name of the cars we drive so i dont see how it does not do the forum justice,

could you tell me how it doesent?

Don't change the layout of anything, the colour scheme, or any logos.

The board is perfect like this with these blue/white colours, it's so easy to read and easy on the eyes, different background colours like black/red are harsh on the eyes.

If it aint broke don't fix it. :p

how does it not?? wait just so we are not getting our wires crossed

that logo (you mean the star right) uk "star"-let i honestly think its most effective as is considering the name of the cars we drive so i dont see how it does not do the forum justice,

could you tell me how it doesent?

There's no wires crossed im not trying to start trouble. Im being honest for what I thought was good input for the new site/forum.

It was only a peice of advice. I could tell you how it doesn't but my graphic design nonsense wouldn't make any sense. For example I think that font is Ariel Bold or similar it's one of the worst fonts from my point of view.

I thought you were bringing the the whole thing up to date?...