shes a right off

Yup just wrote the Starlet off :lol:

Hit standing water spun me out into a wall backwards, Tailgates fucked, one of my Glanza rear lights is smashed all the rear quarter panel stuffed in and crumpled, doesnt look too goot tbh :p

Im fine though just absolutely gutted :)

On the look out for a donor car to swap my bits onto preferably Carribean Blue to make life easier

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? :p

Shit man that sux! :lol:

At least your in one piece mate

Feel wel bad for u that car was so lush

Hope u manage to find a donor car dude

Good luck on the swap n think u shuld upgrade n go turbo if your not claiming on your insurance

All the best mate

Chin up :)

I got most the bits for the tubby conversion mate, this just pushes it back further now :lol:

No Carribeans on PH, theres one on AutoTrader but its £1250 and 84k on it!!!

Where else can I look??

NOOOOOO WAY! dude i feel for you, i know the feeling of loosing the pride and joy. glad to hear you are okay tho, mate of mine hit standing water on the autobhan smash into a bus and got dragged down the road 100 meters lost his foot and was in a coma for 2 months but they we're able to get it back on. mk4 polo with a audi S3 engine in it could well keep up and beat M3's!

chin up matey, very lucky not to be hurt, you'll find a good shell i'm sure! :lol:

I can't believe this Lewis dude!!!

Its really sickening to hear :lol:

The main thing is you are here to live and fight another day man.

On a bright note all is not lost and like you said, it just pushes the conversion back a bit further.

At least most good stuff is salvageable.

All the best with finding a suitable replacement and we are just happy you are still here with us on UKSC man.

Im sure everyone will do their best to help with that so you got a good head start.

This is a warning to drive safe all during these cold months!!!

Talk soon

Your bro

Joz

Thanks for the support guys :lol:

@ Gall thats the one I seen not paying that though!!

Had a good look at the car in the day seems its not so bad as I first thought, and is repairable, the tailgate and light took the brunt of the impact the rear quarter can be pushed out as theres not a mark on it, so good news I suppose

Will keep you all updated, no pics sorry

no way man!!!! gutted for ya dude! hope ya manage to find a minter! just keep lookin one will pop up! but dont rush into it and get one with heavy miles! sayin that if ya doin a engine conversion i suppose it wont really matter...if i see out il let ya know

peace

tucka