shes a right off

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got myself a Glanza tailgate and numberplate surround and rear bumper now, that completes everything for the full Glanza replica now :)

So not all is lost just need to save for a full respray now seeing as every panel is more or less fucked :lol:

I've just seen this thread now, I was gutted reading that!!!

Got myself a Glanza tailgate and numberplate surround and rear bumper now, that completes everything for the full Glanza replica now :lol:

So not all is lost just need to save for a full respray now

Good to hear that though! :)

Really gutted for you mate!! Car was Awesome. Glad you are ok though mate.

Good news that it looks like it can be repaired though mate, hope it all works out without too much hassle.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do though dude!

:lol: Ive just seen the thread, i cant believe it! I loved youre starbo, it was easiest one of my favourites of only a handfull bro.

The good thing is, like the other lads have said, youre still in one piece and here to tell us about it.

A car is just a bit of fun at the end of the day, money can buy another, but money cant buy you health so thats one thing to be thankfull of.

And anyway, im pretty sure that when you do find the next EP to attack, it'll turn out even better !

I'll keep my eyes peeled for an EP in cari blue for you bro, like i said im so gutted for you.

Another minter is gone :)

Craig.

Must be the day for it mate.

Lost the back end on the Paseo earlier on a wet road, back end just came out as I came out of the corner, spun it and caught some trees.

Hopefully you can sort another one out mate!

I'm hoping I can repair mine lol

I had someone hit into the back of my starlet tonight (yes ive been hit AGAIN) dosent look badly damaged but will have to check tommorrow to make sure nothing is bent.

isn't looking good this weekend for us all is it?