Caught speeding by your neighbour......

Pippa over the road complains that mums exhaust is too loud, the music is too loud and the cars too fucking bright.

she spends her day looking out the window so i would hate to see what she could make of it... yeah, 40mph in a cul-de-sac only 300 yards in length.

well she said it was a stupid colour.. her with her little blue fiat :thumbsup:

she also complained about the exhaust being too big and loud in the mornings (we leave about 10 mins AFTER her unless its 7am sometimes..) and about mum having the music too loud every now and then :(

bloody cow she is, she also called my mum a "drunken mother" once too

i never had a problem with the motors and neighbours.

Thats an Mr2 with a buddyclub and a starlet with a buddyclub, coming and going all hours of the night!.

i did get NIP and had to go and have interview at the cop shop etc, as i was going to my mates house almost everyday, almost 2-3 times (bloody women!) and i was apprently using my handbrake when going round the corner..bearing in mind this place is a cul de sac and the road is about a ft wider than the car!....they dropped the case though in the end!

Bastards!

one neighbor doesnt even look at us after he tried to scrap wi me dad and me dad kicked him in the bolloxs wi steel toes on

other neighbor just keeps putting window through on dads van so me dad does same to his camper

we get on that well with our neighbors, only 3 families on our road speak to us :lol:, were ever so poluar

i say let em winge legelising winging ??? bolox

If it were my neighbours, my response would be:

One side: 'Why aren't you laying on your backs getting pregnant so you can obtain council accomodation?'

Other side: 'You're a bloody hypocrite, you have a Skyline'

Further away...

You can't do me for speeding, you're a Focus driver

or

You can't even drive, you silly old fart.

Non Toyota Z16A TT :lol:

God what a load of bull! This wouldn't even be legal unless there was a speed camera sign every 2 metres down the bloody road!

All my neighbours are cool, so I would be fine. Although you cannot speed down my road as there are soo many cars!