Yo!

Right as many of you know i had the glanza up for sale. well im going to keep it until june now.

But this is where it gets interesting.

I had a ride in a mates gt that was forged last nite, and it was mental. i wanted it.

So i have a couple of choices..

Do i.

A) Keep the glanza, forge it, sell it in june.

B ) Keep the glanza, Buy 4wd starlet, Make 4wd Glanza Forged.

C) leave the glanza how it is, and buy my friends 450kg kit car, with an rx7 engine, caterham style. all made by him.

D) keep glanza how it is and buy something like an s2k or a 350z in june

<_<

I agree with starlybruiser.

I don't think you would get much out of the kit car, as exciting as it sounds how practical is it for what you want?

I personally would love a 4WD forged Glanza, be awesome.

i think a 4wd ep91 would be immense! if you went all out forged 5e and boosted something silly like 360bhp on all four wheels that would make for some very quick and unestimated power! plus i could say i have been in one of the country's most powerful glanza's <_<

i think a 4wd ep91 would be immense! if you went all out forged 5e and boosted something silly like 360bhp on all four wheels that would make for some very quick and unestimated power! plus i could say i have been in one of the country's most powerful glanza's B)

360 hp on the standard 4wd dr've train ain't gonna work. the transfer box on them are tiny. if you want a 4wd starlet do it properly with a gt4 running gear etc. jules k still reckon this 350z tt sounds mint so id say go with that and in the mean time do a couple of bits and bobs to it...whose gt was it you went in? ryans?

mate, u aint ready for a turboed 4WD starlet!!!! I&#39;ve been in one, u simply arent ready!!!!

weejohn's is a TD04 4WD, as yet i havnt been out in yet but it runs 240bhp and thats it simply set as a daily driver. i cant wait to get a run in that car!!!!!

FTE EP85 is the way to go if u dont want the Glanza man, they are serious fun!

Phil.