hi,

what are the best tyres people have used or no are the best i have the standard sr speedlines 15" cost is no problem any advice i have toyo t1r's but is there anything better

thanks james :rolleyes:

i used to have michellin pilots on my old wheels and they were a really good hard compound.

now i have kuhmo tyres on my wheels which are a soft compound and grip shit loads better. but dont withstand a rock as i found out on sat when i had a blow out grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ah shame man, did you do any other damage?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well thank god i was only doing about 30/40 when i hit the rock. it chewed a nice hole in the the brand new tyre. the worst bit was that i had no spare and my locking wheel nut was at home........oh and i was 170 miles away in nottingham for the donny north show lol.

ended up having to smash a socket over my locking wheel nut to get it off. and a wheel brace (which are all too big to get in the nut holes) which basically removed all the white from around the nut holes grrrrrrrrrr

iu have eagle f1's mate, i reckon there better than the toyos but cost more, i think the toyos have a softer compound.

i have been hammering corners since i got my car and even more so with teins. and i still have loads of tread.. by the way i changed them about 6months ago.

i never changed my backs and they are still fine.

I Have Kumho Ecstas 195/45/15!

I am sure a lot of people have tried them before and I can't say they are bad for the price around £35 beans each. I hammer corners too but it all depends on your suspension too, the tyres will feel more grippier with lowered suspension ;b

Peace out

Joz