i just got a pm of a blatent chav of another forum..

they dont permit text type so he has to be, not only that he hasnt posted on the forum.

and also comes from chatham if you dont know chatham is where chavs practically originated... maybe he isnt but... maybe im stereotyping.

oh his screen name has 'boi' in it too.

"hello! you dont no me or i dont no you but i wana get a starlet so cud you tell me a bit about them plz mate. wots urs? 1.6 isn't it? how long you had it ect.... wb wen you can plz mate. "

i replied.

"mate you havnt even posted on the forum. lol i aint gonna give away details about my car, its top secret sorry :rolleyes: ."

dont let the chavs in the scene!.. and stay sharp people.

ok, can i just say that i dont agree with 2 posts in the thread.

i dont think novas and saxos are chav. i think some are but there are a hell of a lot of other cars out there more chav.

in my opinion

I dunno I used to go to uni with a guy that was a total ned, gold chains, burberry etc. etc... Met him at a show and he drove this gorgeous 300zx!! He went up in my estimations immediately. And had something to talk with him about. As long as they don't bring the club into any disrepute (ie. general chav activity whilst sporting a club sticker)

131026055_ddd0cc6fc8_t.jpg

:rolleyes: keep it hush hush i cant stand chavs one booted my car the other day as i drove past with his hat pointing to the air and his beer in hand

to keep them guessing i will be removing the starlet badge from the tail gate :D:D

:lol:  keep it hush hush i cant stand chavs one booted my car the other day as i drove past with his hat pointing to the air and his beer in hand

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i cant stand people (chavs) who think they are so much better than anyone else on the planet, and have no respect for anyone else.

im with you turbotime... last year i drove past some and they pelted my car with stones!! little shits...

also where i used to live, a total chav i used to go to school with was f*cked on coke and wandering round the streets with a baseball bat, i found out later that he put a 70 year old man in hospital because 'he looked at him funny'. it makes me sick.

anyway, ive had a bit of a rant here... sorry people.

Rich.

i cant stand people (chavs) who think they are so much better than anyone else on the planet, and have no respect for anyone else.

im with you turbotime... last year i drove past some and they pelted my car with stones!! little shits...

also where i used to live, a total chav i used to go to school with was f*cked on coke and wandering round the streets with a baseball bat, i found out later that he put a 70 year old man in hospital because 'he looked at him funny'. it makes me sick.

anyway, ive had a bit of a rant here... sorry people.

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep me too, i was parked up over a town near my place and some chavs were obviously jealous as when i drove off a full can of Fosters come hurtling towards my car and left 2 dents in my sill!!!!!!

W*nkas!!!

Whatever you do, just put him off it, dont hide it, otherwise he'd be more likely to look it up if he grew a third braincell rather then ask a local with one. Otherwise you'll be responsible for bringing chavs to starlet ownership.

that 300zx is fooking nice though, must admit :lol:

Jeez!

Chavs really do suck don't they.

My town is completely full of em! One f***er in a corsa complete with blue wanka lights bloody swerved into me on purpose the other night, good job I was listening to some heavy rock at the time and didnt give a damn and I just swerved the other way and back onto the road, thing is the c**t was going downhill and I was going uphill.

Guess they can't stand pure toyota goodness in any shape or form! I mean I am just a starlet enthusiast who enjoys having a little spin thats all. I hardly ever look for a race because I know the starly can't keep up with modern hatches these days!

And one of the worst things is they put on full beam while waiting in traffic, that is one of the most annoying things ever! No wonder there is so much road rage, these little unclef***ers are one of the core causes of it in the first place.

Next time, I'll be ready, if anyone threw anything at my car when I'm in it, I will boot their body panels in or make them submit so harshy their careers would be near ended before they even begin! I'm surprised how you lot put up with it! If I pulled away and the opposing jealous scum threw sumthin, I wud damn well throw it back!

Feel much better now!!! No need to be sorry!!! Its so god damn unbelievable what they get way with, it makes me so sick!

Peace Out

All the way down to hell with chav scum!

UKSC all the way!

Joz