looking good man, havn't seen it for a while and you as well. glad the ep is looking good man, it does loom like it would rape the other cars off the track. yo man as well may need your help as well of getting a glansa planning of importing and would lie some help if you don't mind man.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a phonecall yesterday.

"Hey Lew I'm at Llandow and theres a silver Glanza with Green wheels and its fucking mental man!!!!"

I said "Does it have black body parts"

My mate said "yea its a fucking animal whats done to that?!!?!?" blahh blahh blaaah :lol:

It was my mate, in a blue Audi S3 said he followed you for a bit :)

Haha yea think I saw it.

Dalyz no prob. Just give us a shout when your ready

bit of an update and it ain't good I'm gonna be possibly breaking the car after japfest.can't afford to put more money into it and it's not even running it's full potential but I've gotta go in for an op and dont get sick pay and need to keep a roof over my head so watch the sales section soon

shit man like sparky said good luck with the op and hopefully you can find away around to keep it man to much effort has gone into it and like you said you haven't given it a proper go yet after the build. if you can keep it you should and I say this for everyone from the forum :lol:

SHE STAYS wahoo.just cant bare to let her go.gonna do a full over haule of the suspension and steering over the winter and get her full corner weighed etc ready for the tracks next year.

Thanks for the comments guys you vultures haha

Awsome news man, gonna be awsome :)

But you dont need the harnesses so I'll have them anyways yea?? ;)

The day has finally come i have decided to break the car as im not happy with the way its turned out and to get it to where it should be will cost me another grand and im done throwing money at her.a forsales thread will be put up soon with pics on request as its all still on the car.the engine is already sold the passanger bride seat and harness are staying, and i no a few members have dibbed things.I have really enjoyed being a part of this club but will remain a member on here but i want to move on to bigger and better which is why im getting an r32 gtr. :) thanks all for you help and support over the year met new people and people i will call friends for life