• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks mint mate, get them wheels out a bit more though :)

the fronts will be a little morebut the arches make them look further in haha.got 25mm spacers on the rears

Just used normal paint that i had made up.getting them properly done soon though as the paint is flaking off.

I got them from demon tweeks mate hav a loock under the catches section.

thanks for all the coments guys.will really be picking up the pace over the next few weeks just gotta sell my spare car and i can get the last little bits.

Picking sumthing really special up on saturday will post pics when i have it :)

Good to see an update <_<

Gonna be a bit of a beast and Championship white sounds good!!!

yea hope so.not goin championship whit now as i think im gonna have to hybrid the turbo as its an audi item not sard.

Any way i picked this beauty up on the weekend from manchester.

Fully rebuilt bottom end and head

75mm forged pistons and rods.fully balanced and blue printed bottom end.re profiled 5e cams cruise valve springs and 1.8 mm head gasket.and the angle grooves in head.power enterprise cam belt.theres a lot more but cant remember the full spec.but got it for a fraction of the cost to do it my self.And its only covered 3k on new enginehope you like.

04102009095.jpg

04102009096.jpg

nice boxers! lmao! ahh nah it's looking sweet. running such a nice forged engine i would want to run a garrett gt28 opposed to any k series turbo although k24's work well on a 4e :thumbsup:

Haha didnt think it would take long for somebody to mention my flash boxers.Im gonna be running a hybrid k26 so i should be putting the engine to full use.Not going to be having a full respray.just have the arches painted and neated up nt sure what to do with the bumper yet as i quite like it black aswell as the bumper.also thinkin maybe doin the spoiler black?what you guys recon?thanks for looking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
think i bought your rear lip off you matt.

yea you did mate.really regret selling it haha didnt know they were so rare bt need to pay for an exam.

time for a small update. did a test fit of the turbo kit on the engine and i need to get the bloody mani face skimmed as its not flat but gotta get it ceramic coated to to hopefully increase the life of the mani. hope you like.

08122009122.jpg

08122009123.jpg

luckerly i have a very understanding GF that is letting me build it in my kitchen and front room haha.got a few other parts as well will update when i hav photos.

Ha ha thats class in the front room looks mint mate :) bet you cant wait to get it fitted

i think I've got your old Blitz access ecu in my V at the mo. I got it off BenV im not sure if it was your old one or not but it looks like it lol

Building an engine in your nice warm living room, lucky twat :( lol

Cant wait to see this up and running

Haha yea to bloody cold outside atm.the joys of havin your own place sparky.neither can i but need a few more things 1st then its off to the boys in indigo to fit the engine and map my Apexi Power FC

• 3 weeks later...

Small update now that the bloody weather is getting a bit better an show season is coming around quickerly me an vboi started get to work again on the car.

1st off was to strip all the body kit and wings off ready for respraying and maybe the fitting of zep arches in the near future.

Car looking very sorry for its self.

24012010136.jpg

decided to start fitting my omori gauges as well wot a bastard they are to run the sensor to the bay.have got Boost,exhaust gas temp,oil temp+pressure and water temp

24012010134.jpg

still got some work to do to mount them. Started to hord a lot of parts now so just a few pics of wot will be fitted

Power FC +controller thanks to idrees had to give my left nut sack to buy this

24012010143.jpg

my os gliken super single clutch

18062009056.jpg

My 6mnth old gready oil cooler kit

18062009063.jpg

have also bought a set of TRD N1/Drag springs off Killmats the only set outside of japan.The same springs that the jam racing car used to use and HRF used also.But a a treeth rattling 14k front and 10k rears it isnt going to be a comfy ride but should handle pretty good.more updates soon.

Looking good matt well should i say it looks shit at the min lol but its going to look the dogs bits when its all done and the new engine is in its going to be a bit of a beast :lol: keep up the good work matey :thumbsup: