How the HELL have I missed this thread??

Your car is a total beast!! Not so sure on Championship White though, leave it to the Hondas! Theres something about the black and silver, it just looks so awesome together!! Good work! :thumbsup:

Oh as for the PFC, it's a pleasure Matt, nice to see it has gone to a good home! :D

Mmm ZEP fenders you say, check my sig. :D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys.hope to have it on the road in march gotta sort my bloody mani out.I knw wot u mean idrees but its goin Matt black now as the paint work is really bad and spent to much on parts to warrent a spray job and its gonna be a track whore so no point having a flashy paint job.And u hav a pm

• 2 months later...

Big update now.The car is nearly ready my parts arrived from japan a few weeks ago so with the weather warming up i got everything in.So the forged engine is in and the mani has been internally ceramic coated to keep bay temps down and hopefully make the mani last a bit longer.hope you like :p

IMG_0017.jpg

trimmed down the loom for the injectors and re routed some of the plugs to neatn up the bay

IMG_0022.jpg

removed the ABS and now the home of my catch can.Also got rid of the PAS

IMG_0021.jpg

few pics of the sard k26 kit

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Fitted my Brand new genuine live sports arches.And re fitted my HRF bumper and Livesports skirts

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

And fitted my Greddy Oil cooler kit and fmic

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

And refurbed my TRD coilovers and fitted my n1 14k trd racing springs.Same ones that the Jam racing car used.only 500 sets ever made and only set out side of the mother land.

IMG_0026.jpg

And the levin kit

IMG_0027.jpg

Filled it with colant today and found the O ring seal on the pipe that runs to the water pump was leaking :) so had to remove that and need to order a new one next week.if all goes to plan will be firing her up next weekend.

Fairplay mate its coming along the bodywork looks immense, black skirts would look good :(

Looking forward to seeing it up and running :)

well ask and you shall recieve.done the side skirts today as they were fooked.hope fully she will be running next week.then MOT and Map. :D

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

yea i was at japfest last year on the track and will be this year.cost me 75 quid and then VAT and return delivery from Camcoat.yea just inside done with double ceramic coat.just painted the outside with high temp paint.I will hopefully have the car ready for japfest t his year