• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Got my bonnet pins fitted yesterday. Wasnt something I wanted to do as I'm not a huge fan of the look but the bonnet was worryingly lifting at anything over 60 so better to be safe than sorry! I must admit that they have grown on me a bit.

PICT1229.jpg

PICT1231.jpg

Also got a Defi link display to go with my BF gauges. This little lovely plugs into the Defi control unit and does the job of 6 separate gauges and also displays speed and warnings. Got some nifty functions! And is alot neater than having a million gauges on the dash! I just need to get more sensors now!

PICT1219.jpg

Comments welcome please! ;)

yea, that along with the mean intercooler and pilar pods would be enuf to make some people wander how fast that is lol

ive noticed the same with my bonet lifting after taking the spars out of my gril,

would a slam cooling panel help at all?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Morning!

Havent been around for a lonnnnnnng time! Thanks for all the comments.

Got an updated photo of the Glanza finally after the fantastic weather on Sunday. Gave her a really good clean!

Got a load more coming, just waiting for a mate to give me them!

What do y'all think:

DSC00379.jpg

Cheers

J

• 3 months later...

And now with the CF rear spoiler:

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

The car needs a serious clean and polish to bring the spoiler out a bit better. I feel that it now also needs 98/99 spec rear clusters (which I used to have but broke one!) and tinted windows. Also going to try and get a rear lip. Ive got some TOMs spats here but dont really like the look of them now!

Comments welcome! :p

Cheers

John

EDIT: The white wheels will also be going back on when the weather improves. If you check out the tread on the tyres in the last photo of the post before this one, im sure youll see why they arent on at the moment! ;)

This Glanza is definitely one of my favourites!! Such attention to detail, this is exactly how I want mine to look (bar the colour)! Keep up the good work mate, those White rims are class!

Thats gonna look perfect with the lenses/lip/tints ;)

mc_chu has a pair of Glanza lenses for £30, buy em!! I'd have got them but I think the reflets will suits my car better :p