• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Small update, been a while since the last one!

This arrived from Keith (Killamats) yesterday morning so set about fitting it last night:

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

Got it because my Fujitsubo had a growing crack in it which I only discovered a couple of weeks ago. For quite a while my car has been feeling down on power - holding back quite badly when booting it. Now this exhaust is on, all is back to normal! Pulls like a train again now! Only thing is, I now definetely need the rear lip as this beasty looks a bit too big! Sounds sweet though.

Thanks to Keith for getting it to me quickly!

Cheers

John

P.S. Only took an hour to change! Not bad considering I did it by myself!

• 1 month later...

Well, heres a couple of updated photos after washing her today. Used the Johnsons baby shampoo for the final wash and pre-dry. Works a treat!

The outside is nearly finished now. Would like to tint the 3 rear windows, replace the Glanza decals, colour code the door handles and am also comtemplating smoothing the wiper hole and lock on the boot lid and also considering the optional rear lip. Still quite a bit actually! Anyway, this is the latest photo now showing SSR's, carbon spoiler, 98/99 spec clusters and Kakimoto exhaust.

Comments please!

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg