Ive Finally done it!

YESSSSSSSS People of UKSC i fianlly passed my driving test today!!! Words cannot describe how happy i am at the minute. Been driving customers cars in and out of the workshop all day, its lush B)

Been trying to get insurance quotes aswell today and i got really annoyed with 90% of them who was refusing to insure me for various reasons B) Even had a quote for £7000 B):p . Cheapest i have got so far is just under £2000 :p man i hate insurance companies!!!

THE BEAST WILL BE ON THE ROAD VERY SHORTLY LOL!!!

a big well done on getting your wings dude, it will totaly transform your life, you now have the licence to go where you want when you want and you can enjoy all the great roads out there man

congratulations!!

finally...

joking matey... fuckin wicked!!! get insured and look back at your insurance later on in life lol...

at least your gonna be behind the wheel of the 91' at last

wish you good luck for 2k9 mate B) best feeling in the world !... just wish my pants turbo diesel was reliable and i didnt mess around with it... 9 months on the road and 306 has only been on the road for 3 weeks of that time!! toyota=ftw

Been trying to get insurance quotes aswell today and i got really annoyed with 90% of them who was refusing to insure me for various reasons B) Even had a quote for £7000 :p:p . Cheapest i have got so far is just under £2000 B) man i hate insurance companies!!!

Tell me about it, I'm still getting quotes of ~£2000 and I've been driving 2 years on a named policy, no accidents since my write off when I frst started driving!

Anyway, congrats on the pass! Feels brilliant driving for the first time on your own! B)