UKSO's hottest girlfriend

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is indeed :rolleyes: ^^

They will have to rename JAE after this year I can see it coming :p

Rumour has it they moved venue this year because they still havent cleaned up Horatio's "mess" from last year ;)

haha fook dat getting up at 5am after a hardcore night of cider drinking and feltching??

your a better man than i am lmao

i have to. im being taken to germany for 3 days for a free 3day pissup, got an hour of lectures then im going climbing, archery etc, most likely off my fucking tits. so much german beer shall be consumed.

flight is at 1pm from birmingham airport, oops ^^;

Iamlegend- give us a detailed description of what happened after that pic :rolleyes: lol

You will have to excuse my drunkeness but after tonight, this girl maybe back on the scene, although shes brunette now ;)

l_8c4ac7d74d19e58b01257f9b8f5cb567.jpg

l_15540d909286f102ad10af45c7c49be7.jpg

yeah! you tell her colin!!!!! shush indeed Zoe, less negative nonsense and more pics! MORE PICS!!!!

@Legend, you ARE a legend. period!

@Sparky - back on the scene?? just from tht comment alone I get the feeling you're expecting to have your head pickled dude!!! hahahaha! hott tho!

Phil.

haha indeed

lew keep them coming you said you had loads haha

zo- age is nothing and theres no such thing as non-forum friendly pics....well not on here anyway

legend-you are a legend indeed haha

this is more like it guys back on track keep em coming

yeah! you tell her colin!!!!! shush indeed Zoe, less negative nonsense and more pics! MORE PICS!!!!

@Legend, you ARE a legend. period!

@Sparky - back on the scene?? just from tht comment alone I get the feeling you're expecting to have your head pickled dude!!! hahahaha! hott though!

Phil.

You know the score phil lol sometimes they just need told, and with the negative comments she was making it was the gentlemanly thing to do lol.

I would offer to help get this thread back on track but Andy has pointed out it could be seen as a little vain posting pics of myself and I'm sure your all bored of seeing me by now lol ...

It's not vain posting pictures of yourself, they are really good pictures and you look good in them all.! So post away chick!

And before anyone says, I am not being a 'lesbian'...I can just appreciate when a woman looks hot and should show it off! :D

It's not vain posting pictures of yourself, they are really good pictures and you look good in them all.! So post away chick!

And before anyone says, I am not being a 'lesbian'...I can just appreciate when a woman looks hot and should show it off! :D

Awww thanks Speedfreak - I only pick the best ones and non nude to post on here though lol daren't image the comments if I posted the other from my collection. I'm kinda doing modelling at the minute so I can kinda cheat with the chosen pics lol

It's not lesbian to point out fit girls - end of the day the boys will look told or not lmao. I usually point them out to Andy when we're out together too

x