Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only .6bar mate still on wastegate pressure because I cant be arsed to set up my AVCR :(

Cheers mate its suprisingly quick I am happy with it for now :D

only .6bar mate still on wastegate pressure because I cant be arsed to set up my AVCR :D

Cheers mate its suprisingly quick I am happy with it for now :D

Blimey :( imagine the damage it would do at 1.2 bar!

I love how on Drongo's videos, everyone is shouting come on Amjad when my car goes past :( .

:D

it's alright....... :D

she was looking fresh sparky good seeing ya there, ya gonna have to get all ya boyo's to camp out at pod with us lot be a right laugh

Cheers Gaz, shame the beast didnt make it... Yea we will be at pod should be mapped then :D

Blimey :D imagine the damage it would do at 1.2 bar!

1.2bar will be my medium setting :D

Is a tidy gt, you have built a nice strong engine there dude!! Was great to put a face to the name after all this time :D soz i left before your sesh though bud :( one of my bro's was moaning about being tiered and so was my mates mrs who was preggers so we had to shoot off :D will defo be around till the bitter end next show :D

Cheers Tom good to finally meet you aswell, be plenty more oppurtunities to have a laugh and play :(

Gonna order a new TB gasket take it off and clean it out this weekend, nastytrash pointed out that there is a blockage in the water feed to the TB which could be causing my idle issue.

Then in a few weeks the car is coming back off the road.

Gearbox is coming out and both crank seals changed and may put a new clutch in while I am at it to be on the safe side.

Maybe one day then I will get round to mapping it :D

Sparkster when the engine is back out, port and polish the oem tb and oem intake mani, good gains where seen on my mates gt when it was done, then he whent to a custom intake wich a has cracked and shit itself more times than i can count just like most of the £700-900 crappy intakes.

A.C.T 6 puck clutch ordered should be here at the end of the week.

Just need some new crank seals (just incase thats the problem) then it will be off the road next weekend to have the new clutch and seals fitted then hopefully off for mapping before JapShow ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt fit the clutch or crank seals last weekend after if this weekends job now.

Ordered all my fittings for my race spec rocker cover and got a sexual colour ready for it :p

Also the tyres are now slick and may need to order some new oil so thinking about leaving it off the road for a week or so then its straight for mapping hopefully before JapShow ;)

Pics when progress is under way

Didnt fit the clutch or crank seals last weekend after if this weekends job now.

Ordered all my fittings for my race spec rocker cover and got a sexual colour ready for it ;)

Also the tyres are now slick and may need to order some new oil so thinking about leaving it off the road for a week or so then its straight for mapping hopefully before JapShow :p

Pics when progress is under way

Tasty! Race spec rockers are the way forward :p

Cheers dude, its given me a good excuse to tidy up the bay a bit more and paint the cam cover so should look neat.

Just need a catch can with two ports and a filter on it.

Cusco catch can up for sale in a few days ;)