Sparkys EP82 quadlight

TD04 is awsome, not gonna deny it, only running half the boost my ct9 was and it aint far off!!

Full boost is about 4500 but I havent played with the AVCR yet, its set to OFF at the moment, oil change in the week then I will start seeing what sort of spool we can get ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks totally savage bro!!!!!!!!

cant believe the time has come that Sparkdog FINALLY has a car on the road!!! its about flipping time my friend!!!!

really pleased for u buddy! been a long time coming for you and you've put tonnes of effort and dedication into stayin in the game! kudos to you sir!!! health to enjoy!

Phil.

Cheers Phil ;)

Means alot dude, you know I am UKSC faw lyf though ;)

Just these little issues winding me up at the moment, and once the cage is gone its going to be mapped and thats it, just going to enjoy it, use the 6 months tax and see where we go from there ;)

Sounds epic Sparkdog! ;)

Know what you mean about bits keep going wrong all the time! Everytime i go to do something on the buggy something gets in my way ;)

Jason ;)

Jase!!!!

Whats your number? I keep fucking forgetting to look for this poxy loom!! lol You'll have to text me to keep onto me!

PM on its way dude!!!!! ;)

No dynograph yet Ed may take it somewhere soon and it will deffo be getting rolling roaded after mapping.

No chris still no luck annoying me now tbh need to check ICV, coolant temp sensor etc, but it will have to stay for now maybe I can have a look Friday before japfest but I need to wire in my wideband, do an oil change and clean the bitch :)

Oh and my screamer pipe snapped off the flange sunday night, great :)

long time no speak sparky!!

Cars looking good mate, are you just running wastgate pressure at the moment ( .7 bar ) ? if so wait till its mapped and boost is cranked at a bar plus mate youl love it!!

Is there some shows coming soon? might well pop down before i take the starlet of the road!!

Tom

Cheers Mat :)

Hey Tom long time mate just replied to your PM :)

Just running wastegate pressure its usally around 0.57-0.58 bar but should have my decent oil in Friday and gonna try and up the boost to like .8bar on the AVCR :p

Be good to finally see yours mate :(

Its been a while since its been used so thought i might give it a service and bring it out!

Sounds like your doing good with yours mate!

Whos mapping it for you mate? i would still recommend going to AFR tuning matt did wonders on mine!

sparky did you make your oil n water lines ya self or did ya buy em ? i was going to get some off dave@tmd but then i kinda skinted myself this month , next month i have a £400 insurance deposit so again im skint then in august ive got mot and tax so i doubt my td04 kit is guna get finished anytime soon :'(

Eml FTW!!!! On toms vid lol. The rev limiter I've just bought has launch control just need to wire it in and get a switch for the clutch pedal.

Looking good Lew, can't wait to see this and how it does round the track.

Lewis your car looks better in person, manifold from ricky lee is insane !!

and it was me who came up to you, and shook your hand etc and you told me about the air lock ....

and i shouted your name when you was driving out and you said you was going to a breifing. lol

lol,,, i was wondering why you looked confused when i came up.

i didnt mate, i went to beat trafic as its a 3hour journey for me,,, how did you do mate ? track is fun aint it :)....

Yea I was like Eric??? :/ hahaha

Only now I clicked sorry mate :( lol you should of said KTL lol

Ahhh I see mate well good job its all on video, was awsome fairplay!!

Had to come off early due to oil from my crank seal making my cutch slip :( but you wait till you see the video :)