your rear end is so nice

rear end of the car aint too bad either :surrender:

have got to get myself a Glanza spoiler though, it looks so much better

Damn, i would of thought of that if you didnt post it first :surrender:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would hide that registration plate if i was you Nikz some dik could be racing about in a starlet with a copy of your plate and ul get the blame! Nd I think you can get details of the person from just the registration plate am i rite? hmmmm maybe you should just keep it up in tht case seein how am your online stalker nd wud love to no were to find u lol :thumbsup:

looks smart all you need now is some import plates! will deffo suit the car :D

f4e583fa.jpg

Yeah i agree.. After seeing that pic, def think i need that :D

Would hide that registration plate if i was you Nikz some dik could be racing about in a starlet with a copy of your plate and ul get the blame! Nd I think you can get details of the person from just the registration plate am i rite? hmmmm maybe you should just keep it up in tht case seein how am your online stalker nd wud love to no were to find u lol ;)

Haha yeah you are my online stalker!! Wouldn't surprise me if you knew where i lived :p

Car looks mint nik will i see it on sunday?

Yeah think so :thumbsup: although if i can't get someone to drive with me i won't be in my car, but i will probs def come either way no matter what car i'm in! I will need someone off heres number to find where you's are tho haha or if i get lost!

orh nice 1 nikz followin me advise!! our rear ends r both de badged heehee !"!"

Sure am, looks much better :p

Yeah i sure was in a crash last night :( SO SO SOOOOO gutted!!!!! Heres the story...

Last night.. Was pulling out from where i was parked on the street and looked (as you do) seen a car coming but was AGES away, plenty time to go so i started to go (needing to cross over onto the left lane to go home).. Outta nowhere this car driving on the wrong side of the road (side i was on) was over taking the car i originally spotted doing about 60/70mph.. I paniced, there was nothing i could do so i just stopped and put my arms over my head waiting for it to hit me.. Next thing i know my mum is screaming in the passenger seat and then a huge whack to the car which made my car like shoot forward and land in the middle of the street.

The fucker then drove away!!!!!!!

I couldn't speak, i just got out my car and looked at it then started screaming and burst into tears! Luckily there are heaps of witnesses and 3 of them got the same reg of a car.. Turns out the car is a Calibra so fingers crossed the police will step up and do something about it!!

I am SO gutted!! crying_anim.gifsad01_anim.gif

My mate phoned me last night and told me he seen a Calibra matching its description that was smashed at the front.. If it is him, why the fuck would he go out and drive about after what happened!!

I took pics but tbh it looks a lot worse in real life than the pics confused1.gif but with saying that i think i got off VERY lucky, the speed the car was going i thought my car would be a right off but only got that damage.. Still gutted no matter what the damage though sad01_anim.gif

Also heard witnesses and my mum speaking saying they all thought at the speed he hit me, they thought i would be very badly hurt or even dead!! Which i don't understand because there completly right so dunno why i only have the damage i have..

DSC00948.jpg

unlucky

its only a dent, can be easily sorted, doesnt make the car not driveable lol, if it was mine it would be fixed now... when your wheel falls off at 40 thats pretty shit

owch..... ill tell you why you dint die or get injured because your in a starlet :( honestly i was the same when i crashed mine at 80mph into a lamppost your expect to be dead but the starlets are really good made :(

hope your ok anyway i no what its like you will be shuck up for a bit

its not a right off sooooo it could of been worse nice car aswell was looking on this topic other day

tim

ouch, hope your ok!

if you take the panels inside the car off could maybe knock them back out with a bit of wood and a hammer,obviously wont completly sort it but will look bit better,hope it doesnt cost you to much to fix.

good luck,sorry to hear what happened.

Really sorry to see this babynikzs, luckily you are not physically hurt :(

Hope that you get her ship shape again real soon and catch the ****** that did this.

I'd replace the whole door but that rear quarter panel might not be handy.

All the best.

Niks,

The rear quarter panel will pop out with relative ease. Only thing i would be woried about is the creases in the door shut area.

If you get a good bodyshop, they should manage it no problem.

As for the door, might aswell get another to save time, and for ease.

As for the accident, sorry to hear, at least you are ok though. Sore neck?

Rory

Wanker Vauxhall drivers!

And now look at the hassle you've got. If you replace the door you've got to get the bump strip and door handle painted again so everything matches, aswell as the bit underneath the door.

Atleast you were in a Starlet and not some French shit made out of paper and glue.

Nikz this is gutting :(

the chassis could of taken the impact though, so the exterior damage is not to bad due to this, might have to get it checked out.

Glad both you and your mum are ok, thats the main thing :(

shit! glad our ok thats the main thing. im sure with all the witnesses plus if their still driving the thing they will be caught in no time

Ben

Yeah i do hope so :D i was alright last night when it happened (except jerking my neck) but today i am in SOOOO much pain i can hardly move :D its horrid!!

owch..... ill tell you why you dint die or get injured because your in a starlet :( honestly i was the same when i crashed mine at 80mph into a lamppost your expect to be dead but the starlets are really good made :D

hope your ok anyway i no what its like you will be shuck up for a bit

its not a right off sooooo it could of been worse nice car aswell was looking on this topic other day

tim

A lampost? Lol gutted! But yeah Starlets are mean machines :(

I keep getting flash backs of the accident and its freaking me out, it was SO bad.. Looking at the car it doesn't look too bad considering how bad the crash was, thats why i don't understand how little damage it has

Yeah well it WAS a nice car :( thanks though :(

ouch, hope your ok!

if you take the panels inside the car off could maybe knock them back out with a bit of wood and a hammer,obviously wont completly sort it but will look bit better,hope it doesnt cost you to much to fix.

good luck,sorry to hear what happened.

My dad does stuff like that so will see what he thinks i should do.. I hope its easy to fix and if worse comes to worse and i have to pay.. Hope its cheap!

Really sorry to see this babynikzs, luckily you are not physically hurt :D

Hope that you get her ship shape again real soon and catch the ****** that did this.

I'd replace the whole door but that rear quarter panel might not be handy.

All the best.

Well i can hardly move today my body's so sore and my necks in agony but to be honest, all i care bout is my car.. I just look out my window and cry at the sight of it! I got my sister to move it so the bashed side is facin the other way from my house windows.. Lol

Niks,

The rear quarter panel will pop out with relative ease. Only thing i would be woried about is the creases in the door shut area.

If you get a good bodyshop, they should manage it no problem.

As for the door, might aswell get another to save time, and for ease.

As for the accident, sorry to hear, at least you are ok though. Sore neck?

Rory

I hope your right :D yeah neck was a bitty sore last night when it happened but today is agony

Wanker Vauxhall drivers!

And now look at the hassle you've got. If you replace the door you've got to get the bump strip and door handle painted again so everything matches, aswell as the bit underneath the door.

Atleast you were in a Starlet and not some French shit made out of paper and glue.

Well done.. You made me laugh for the first time in a wee while by saying that paper and glue thing lol :(

Nikz this is gutting :(

the chassis could of taken the impact though, so the exterior damage is not to bad due to this, might have to get it checked out.

Glad both you and your mum are ok, thats the main thing :(

Aw thanks :( yeah im so so gutted but oh well its happened now, i just need to keep thinking how lucky i was

Well done.. You made me laugh for the first time in a wee while by saying that paper and glue thing lol :(

:(

Yeah but if you think about it, if the door had been weaker it could have been worse,you came off quite well considering what could have happened if it was some shitty car, the window could have shattered or anything.

You gonna take legal action if they catch the prick who did it?

:(

Yeah but if you think about it, if the door had been weaker it could have been worse,you came off quite well considering what could have happened if it was some shitty car, the window could have shattered or anything.

You gonna take legal action if they catch the prick who did it?

Yeah you are totally right.. It could have bin and infact SHOULD have bin soo much worse than it is because the speed the car hit into me and the movement of my car when it got hit.. Was SOO scary!!! :(

ive just read about this now..im so gutted for u cuz that was a luvly wee starlet :( !

(sure it will be again) :(

the guy was proboly drunk an buck-fast and high on glue take the c**t to the cleaners and get all what you deserve!!

best of luck nik

p.