babynikzs improved starlet

Hey folks :p

I keep forgetting i'm a member on this site (i'm the learner lol..) :p but anyways...

Had my car since my birthday in June and finally getting somewhere with it.. I got parts sprayed on it last month so just thought i would post some pics up of the start of its mods :rolleyes:

When i first got it...

7217_1.jpg

7340_1.jpg

Now...

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lookin mighty sexy there nikz, lookin at those pictures of it when you first got it, looks exactly like mine did! what you got planned for it?!

good work!

Jay

Thank you ;)

Well the main thing was to get it sprayed and managed that so what is left to do:

• Lowered
  • Exhaust
  • Tinted Windows
  • Xenon Headlights
  • induction kit (i have ready to be put in) ;)

My plan was to make a Glanza replica but now i have decided to do the above, run it around for a while then treat myself to a Glanza ;)

Thank you ;)

Well the main thing was to get it sprayed and managed that so what is left to do:

• Lowered
  • Exhaust
  • Tinted Windows
  • Xenon Headlights
  • induction kit (i have ready to be put in) ;)

My plan was to make a Glanza replica but now i have decided to do the above, run it around for a while then treat myself to a Glanza ;)

lol ive done that! but im doin the engine now as well so just as good as a glanza! im gettin a hid kit, cant wait. my uncle fitted some to his car, and they look sweet! guna look wel nice in glanza headlights!

as for exhaust, you know what design you want? im selling mine shortly and its in real goos nick, have had it for less than half a year. its a custom made job cat back. check my thread if ya want its pictured and videod on it!

Jay :D

lol ive done that! but im doin the engine now as well so just as good as a glanza! im gettin a hid kit, cant wait. my uncle fitted some to his car, and they look sweet! guna look wel nice in glanza headlights!

as for exhaust, you know what design you want? im selling mine shortly and its in real goos nick, have had it for less than half a year. its a custom made job cat back. check my thread if ya want its pictured and videod on it!

Jay :D

Yeah well i might do the same, start work on the engine instead of buying a Glanza so soon, but shall see ;)

I agree.. I have blue bulbs, and i thought they looked nice until i seen the difference between them and xenons so i now have my heart set on them! Lol

Oh cool, well i will have a look ;)

Your car looks ACE and what i wished my car would look like.. Can you post up a pic so i can see it bigger? Lol.. ;)

Yeah well i might do the same, start work on the engine instead of buying a Glanza so soon, but shall see ;)

I agree.. I have blue bulbs, and i thought they looked nice until i seen the difference between them and xenons so i now have my heart set on them! Lol

Oh cool, well i will have a look ;)

Your car looks ACE and what i wished my car would look like.. Can you post up a pic so i can see it bigger? Lol.. ;)

the pic in my dp?? what HID kits you seen so far?? they reasonably priced?

the pic in my dp?? what HID kits you seen so far?? they reasonably priced?

Well any pic really, just so it's bigger..

I seen a kit on ebay for around £100 but i don't no how much these things are meant to cost?

lol ok find one attached! yeah £100 is quite dear and as ebay kits can be hit and miss i would keep shoping! my uncles are realy good quality and they set him back like £60 i think. will check tho!

most recent pic from front, since this pic i have added the jap style import size plate to the front so looks better :

STA70948.jpg

most recent from back, since then there is a nice small jap size import plate on the back, looks loads better :

STA70870.jpg

hope ya like!!

Jay

• 3 weeks later...

thanx for reprisenting nicks :surrender:

Nice stickers. Are they visible through limo tints

there are stickers for tinted windows also that stick on the outside of the window,

unfortunately im out of stickers for about a week