babynikzs improved starlet

ive just read about this now..im so gutted for u cuz that was a luvly wee starlet :( !

(sure it will be again) :(

the guy was proboly drunk an buck-fast and high on glue take the c**t to the cleaners and get all what you deserve!!

best of luck nik

p.

Aw thank you :(

Yeah when he's found, i'm gonna make sure he pays!! DICK!! The fact he didn't stop has made the whole thing so much worse :D

There's a Starlet meet tomorrow at Knockhill and i was so excited, my car going to its first meet but now thats fucked :D i'm still going in a dif car but gonna be in A LOT of pain still :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw thank you :(

Yeah when he's found, i'm gonna make sure he pays!! DICK!! The fact he didn't stop has made the whole thing so much worse :(

There's a Starlet meet tomorrow at Knockhill and i was so excited, my car going to its first meet but now thats fucked :D i'm still going in a dif car but gonna be in A LOT of pain still :D

yup cant belive he just drove off wot a complete WANK!! :(

yeah i was ment to be going aswell but couldent buy the starlet i wanted :( so im going w8 until i have more funds and the rite 1 pops up.

hope i'll c u at a meet in the coming months with your *sorted* starlet lol

oh for 2moz lots of anadin extra or morphine if i can get it lol :D

p.

yup cant belive he just drove off wot a complete WANK!! :(

yeah i was ment to be going aswell but couldent buy the starlet i wanted :D so im going w8 until i have more funds and the rite 1 pops up.

hope i'll c u at a meet in the coming months with your *sorted* starlet lol

oh for 2moz lots of anadin extra or morphine if i can get it lol :D

p.

Yeah i no tell me about it!!! :(

Aw gutted, you should come anyway doesn't matter what car your in :(

Yeah will def see you at some meets either in my *sorted* Starlet or my *new* Starlet :(

Haha yeah i'm gonna be well drugged up on pain killers tomorrow haha

Yeah i no tell me about it!!! :D

Aw gutted, you should come anyway doesn't matter what car your in :D

Yeah will def see you at some meets either in my *sorted* Starlet or my *new* Starlet :(

Haha yeah i'm gonna be well drugged up on pain killers tomorrow haha

i was maybe going up with toddi in his glanza but i cant because its dads wifes b-day 2moz and going for a meal at lyk 3!!

i hope i will and il be in a starlet of somesort...*i hope* lol

lots of drugs and lots of layers cuz its proper baltic up ther :( lol thermal undies :(:(

p.

i was maybe going up with toddi in his glanza but i cant because its dads wifes b-day 2moz and going for a meal at lyk 3!!

i hope i will and il be in a starlet of somesort...*i hope* lol

lots of drugs and lots of layers cuz its proper baltic up ther :( lol thermal undies :(:(

p.

Aw right i supose thats a good excuse lol

I just woke up and the pain is unreal.. I should really be going to hospital but instead im away to Knockhill haha.. Will pile the pain killers down my throat and go to hospital later if it's still bad.

LOL @ thermal undies hahahaha :D

Yeah i'm planning on taking my whole wordrobe just so i can put on the layers when cold :D lol

Nikki,

If you do have a sore kneck, get yourself to the Doctor, and let them have a look over you.

Because if you have to claim against his insurance, the doctors line will always help in a pay out. (A good one at that)

All the best

Rory

Nikki,

If you do have a sore kneck, get yourself to the Doctor, and let them have a look over you.

Because if you have to claim against his insurance, the doctors line will always help in a pay out. (A good one at that)

All the best

Rory

Yeah thats true.. Got an app. with the doc tomorrow so will take it from there..

Sorry to hear about this!!!

Hope you get everything sorted without too much hassle

Thanks, VERY gutted!!

Reckon if i end up having to pay and its gonna cost a bit.. I'm gonna get a Glanza :harhar:

I looked cool in it yesterday don't you think?? Haha :)

Get a glanza anyway. or buy my gt so i can buy a glanza :)

Howd the doc's go? everything ok with ya? looks like a bad smash.

Naaaaah i think i will just buy a Glanza thanks :)

Yeah fine thanks :( seeminly when people crash the automaticly tense there body.. Thats what i did which has made me have muscle pain, i will be fine just to take pain killers. Still pretty sore but getting a lot better, bin taking it easy :(

• 5 months later...

aww sad thing to see a starlet gettin hit into, especially the 'invincible' crazy vauxhall pilots, a zafira hit into my citroen ax (made of glue lol) wrote it off, coppers were surprised i was still walking lol! he only had a little dent on his bumper ;)

main thing is you're okay ;) i know how yes feel about yer car, its horrible, i didnt know wut to worry about more my car or what i was going to do haha!

hope yes feelin better soon!