• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, about the more pics of the missus.... Just wait till its nice and hot outside, water + sponge + shampoo + car = :D

Allthough she doesnt know it yet :D

hehe

yeah sparky, i had prolites on but ive swapped them over for a new set of rota's.

its lowered 35mm. it sticks to corners now rather than bobbing through them like a ship on a stormy day :D

There the only pics i have atm of it with the new rims on.

the 2nd pic looks stunning i thought.. its my new desktop screeny!

I really wanna get some pictures of my old showcar and my glanza developed at adigital camera printers but im not too sure how clear the 6x4" prints will come out and how much it is, anybody know?

craig :lol:

yepp ill be there. i go every time with a guy who has a white v-spec gtr 'liner and a guy with a white evo6.

I say im going, but i mean i might be, as i feel abosolute bollocks due to catching the flu off of my girlfreind. good stuff :lol:

:lol: so who would you be comming up to bluewater with shelly? any more of the uksc lot?it would be good to meet some of you lot :D

haha talking about the rozzers, theyve pulled me over 3 times in the past 2 months for there little checks they do.. last time they wasted 20 minutes of my time :D i was not happy to say the least.

sometimes i wonder if they have anything better to do, like catching criminals ? or getting there daily supply of macdonalds doughnuts lol

Guest Enzo

jhey bro im gona merg this post with the one in the rides section that way the pictures will not get lost :lol: in future could you do the same buddy then update the title to show what page the new pics are on?