what was your first car...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i asked for your FIRST OTR car not then first 3 or so

doesnt matter anyway, cool cars, mines been on the road 3-4 weeks out of 9-10 months of having my license

i decided to get a bosch fuel pump for it , tune/advance the bosch hard and run 2 bar on the wee t2! no air filter and 2.3" turbo back boxless exhaust, ported head and few more bits, decked 120mm etc

i popped it proper when racing a astra cdti sri and vts few months ago, not been fixed since lmao, should get it back all mint,130-140bhp and 200+ft lbs and sell it so can fork money out on starlet

for a fat un it was a wee flyer even when on the lucas fuel pump though, used to stick on 172's arses and fiesta st's

ages ago before lowering

DSC00178-2.jpg

bosch yO

DSC00248.jpg

in bits:D

DSC00204.jpg

fuckin love diesels, mine was smoky as fuck, when it came on boost it would just sound like a jet, never washed it as after 5 mins it would be covered in black reeek

had so many fucking problems with it, when its all sorted itll probs hands down be one of the best reliable/fastest phase 1's in the UK

DSC002665.jpg

265014377a4205260329b285662981l.jpg

My 1st car was a B reg MK2 golf 1.6 driver in Champagne gold, Then a Clio 1.2 (wrote off by a royal mail lorry) Then a MK3 golf 1.4 Slammed, Then this:

170_7025.png

170_7007-1.jpg

and then this: Going through 3 Sumps and 2 gearboxes - Front coils wound all the way down Literally! and backs with only 1/2" left!!!

lupolow.jpg

and then this: Running about -130mm on coilies all round

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

And then a GT and another GT and another GT ect ect ect

not got pics but my first and most reliable car i've ever had was...............a vauxhall NOVA 1.2 merit and i seriously abused it aswell ran it without oil for a while and it still ran with no probs was slow but for the reliability factor awesome lol.

Legend ^^^^ love rayes my m8z jus binned his 16v VTS conversion rallye

Fast as fuck....the standard 1.3 rallye engine doesn't wait around either

p.s whens Toy tuning back open...got some money to spend lol

Yeah I loved it, very simply just a steering wheel, some seats, red carpets, red seatbelts and some pedals, all you need really! TT back very soon just making some changes to the site now, you will love it ;)

Lucky bugger. there mint!

As above great little cars, well was! See below

My mate had one as a first car, wrapped it round a tree though :thumbsup:

So did I ;)

not got pics but my first and most reliable car i've ever had was...............a vauxhall NOVA 1.2 merit and i seriously abused it aswell ran it without oil for a while and it still ran with no probs was slow but for the reliability factor awesome lol.

Ditto!!!

I had a 1.2 Red Nova. 5 door (Oh Yes)

Then a 1.6XR2I in blue MK3.

Then an EF Honda Civic. 1.5. Grey. Piece of the shit.

Then my Glanza.

I am so surpised how many people had Saxo's and 106's. Makes me feel old having had a Nova first! :thumbsup: