Post all your exhaust pics and vids

5Zigen Fireball on my N/A, and without boasting, its the best N/A I've heard and I've heard a good few. :(

Get some vids up! :(

I don't know about you lot but most 4EFE exhausts that I've heard have either been too loud or just sounded crap.

I want to hear some nice quiet exhausts that have a good tone.

Get some vids up! :(

I don't know about you lot but most 4EFE exhausts that I've heard have either been too loud or just sounded crap.

I want to hear some nice quiet exhausts that have a good tone.

you need to hear them live as vids just fuck them up and mack them sound like tractors

5Zigen Fireball on my N/A, and without boasting, its the best N/A I've heard and I've heard a good few. :(

nah :( lol you need to hear the trust topend its the sex :( I would get a vid but its off the car

Yup my n/a sounded lush

Have an Apexi N1 cat back on the GT its very subtle sounding, will be decatted next month though :harhar:

Damn Scutch I wish I could hear what yours sound like (in uni atm) its probably what mine will sound like decatted

^^^^^^ Soon to be mine i believe :harhar:

Mine sounds fairly decent when you put your foot down shame it sounds poo when you lay off the throttle though

lol dont you worry its ures, i want it goin to a good hom and ure a worthy candidate... plus it aint too far from hom so i get to see it! just dont fuck this one up lol!

Sounds a bit like "ye ol' trac'er" off boost... Then just roars on boost. Ask rob, It defo sounds different to other starlets...

Arrgghh not the dreaded trac'er :harhar:

Hate that sound hopefully the Apexi centre section will stop that :)

Yup my n/a sounded lush

Have an Apexi N1 cat back on the GT its very subtle sounding, will be decatted next month though :)

Damn Scutch I wish I could hear what yours sound like (in uni atm) its probably what mine will sound like decatted

lol sparky, N1 on my gt wiv decat is anything but subtle lol it's ridiculously loud. When i was given it the beans fishy could hear it a good half a mile away :harhar: it sounds lush wiv the full system as it's straight threw. dont have any pics but Rob might be able to get a few vids up we took on sunday night.

lol no i doubt it will be! But will b a hell of a lot quicker :harhar: I've got a dave burwash decat on mine. Does the job, zep ones are rare and v expensive. If you're planning on runnin a bar, wot mani you gonna get? pm me because im spammin lol

lol dont you worry its ures, i want it goin to a good hom and ure a worthy candidate... plus it aint too far from hom so i get to see it! just dont fuck this one up lol!

YAY!!!! Cheers mate just let me know when its off and ill be up yours ASAP!!!. I will defiantly take care of it mate dont you worry. :harhar:

lol sparky, N1 on my gt wiv decat is anything but subtle lol it's ridiculously loud. When i was given it the beans fishy could hear it a good half a mile away :( it sounds lush wiv the full system as it's straight threw. dont have any pics but Rob might be able to get a few vids up we took on sunday night.

yeah, seconded... mine doesnt sound like ant's... but his does sound friggin awesome.