Hi all, oh no anouther newbie.

hi every one,

im louis i own a saxo vtr at the moment it's my 1st car ive had it about two years now. reason ive joined this forum is to tell you all how much i hate starlets :harhar:

lol im only joking i love them realy and thats why i have joined, i want to learn a lil about them as i plan to maybe get one as my next car. i thought about a few cars, clio 172 golf/polo gti mk 4's and a few others. but the other day a starlet glanzi v drove past me and i feel in love so hear i am looking forward to getting to know most of you and lerning abit off you all.

thanx guy's :)

p.s you can see my car in my sig and advatar . my sig came out a lil bigger than i hoped will i get introuble for it being so big lol?

Nice clean Saxo you have there!

Welcome to the site bud, hopefully you'll be able to find everything you need

thanx matey, i do try keep it looking as best as i can wash it every couple of days lol :)

Welcome, first thing to learn... GLANZA not glanzia.

:harhar: so it is lol im learning already :) that be my dyslexia :) adding lil letters to words hear n there that arnt ment to be lol

Welcome to the site mate, keep the Glanza as clean as the Saxo and ull be onto a winner

thanx matey i will do im into my clean seen lol ;)

Welcome to UKSC :harhar:

I was going to go nuts when I seen the first line of your post :)

Good luck in finding a nice V, will make a nice change to the Shitroen you got now :)

HA HA i know thought id play you all up a lil. was gunna leave it at that then do a second post 5mins after but joke prob wouldn't of gone down so well lol

shitroen hmmm never herd that before lol thanx matey :)

just noticed you breaking your glanza cuz it got kicked in, sory to hear that matey. you gunna buy i new one now?

I bet you havent heard that before :) Pulling your leg mate ;)

I broke most of it already mate and bought a GT so happy days :)

i know you are lol.

so where in the south you from i live staple hill area in bristol now. :harhar:

welcome to the club mate

thanx pagey :)

welcome to uksc mate

thanx matey, and i foooooking love your car :)

From South Wales mate

Got a meet coming up, Soth Wales vs South West, theres over 20 cars so far, its not for another month or so, so hurry up and get a V!! :harhar:

i might just go in my sax be an odd one out lol if i get a v prob won't be for a few more months :)