Thanks guys!

I had new springs installed yesterday, new brakepads and droplinks. Made a big difference on the feel of the car. Way more direct feel in steering in to a corner. I just had OEM brakepads installed but th ecar brakes MUCH better now, just shows that keeping your brakes fresh makes all the difference. Also had the oil+ oil filter changed. Cost me quite a few pennies but it was worth it.

Also received my late spec fog lights so the 98 spec bumper wil be going on asap.

About the springs, i first had 35mm drop and requested a 30mm drop with the new springs. Yeah i know i'm chicken :)

But to be honest i think they provided me with a 40mm drop, it looks way lower than before. But the stance is cool now way low :lol:

Foto089.jpg

Foto088.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sparky!!

i will soon have to get a F*CK AIRRIDE decal :lol:

Seriously looking at the pictures myself i am amazed how i even get over speedbumps at all :ph34r:

Anyway expect some cool pics coming up from the JAF event over here, we are going to get a stand there with a couple of glanza's, GTT's and P7 turbo's.

Should really shake things up, as most only expect civics and the sorts :)

update time!

got my 98 spec bumper fitted just an hour ago.

REALLY happy i got the other brackets from my toyota dealer, otherwise i would have not been able to bolt up the front part of the bumper.

here as some teaser pics as it was dark and only had mobile to make pics:

Foto090.jpg

Foto091.jpg

Foto092.jpg

Foto093.jpg

Foto094.jpg

Foto095.jpg

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS :)

Really happy how its all turning out after all the sourcing, saving, spraying and praying.

Now sprayed intercooler+tubing and all the other stuff matt black. first removed the bumper offcourse.

looks the dogs balls :D

tomorrow of to Japanese Autosport Festival, the dutch JAE.

Will make some sexy pics of our sexy Starlets ;):);)

Car looks stunning mate, bit gutted you didn't come to JAE this year would've been great to have you.

The UKSC stand was parked right next to a group of Dutch guys, not sure if you know them?

Hope you can make it another year bro.

Already making secret monkey ninja plans to come with a group to JAE next year, should be awesome..

Will make an seperate topic to show you some JAF stuff, can't wait for the pics from JAE!!!!

intercooler? what intercooler??? :thumbsup:

jaf12.jpg

Already making secret monkey ninja plans to come with a group to JAE next year, should be awesome..

Will make an seperate topic to show you some JAF stuff, can't wait for the pics from JAE!!!!

intercooler? what intercooler??? :thumbsup:

jaf12.jpg

lol where is your intercooler?