• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

ok some real updates:

got myself a decat, manifold and HKS actuator so knwo waiting on the gaskets and want to get en Dual EBC.

should see some nice gains i think ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

time for a update.

got some styling goodies for under the hood, and changing the colour from blue to black/red.

Can you spot the new goodies? Let me know what you guys think :surrender:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok small updates:

got my second Sparco seat and sourced some extra Glanza seats to butcher for the rails. :)

Fitted my HDI dual EBC onto my stock actuator.

FYI on a stock actuator it runs 9.4 psi when the solenoid is not connected, with solenoid connected it runs 10.5 psi.

Boost comes on a tad earlier and it hold boost much better, certainly well worth buying!

First holidays and after that i am gonna crack on with the seat+rails.

Also got some bodyparts to be sprayed, gonna change the entire look of the front end!! ^_^:p:p

• 1 month later...

Installed my TRD adjustable shocks, what a difference!!! car sits lower now to cause i fitted them with my Eibach shocks.

Fitted my BR racing red anodized centre caps, really sets of the wheels great!

pictures coming up this weekend.

let me see how you get on with butchering the standard subframes mate lol i did that with mines and the seats sat too high, and it was a pain to do it lol i baught universal sparco rails and they will do the trick, just need to get them fitted.

look at my thread to see my seats fitted

car is looking great mate well done

just a few snapshots of the goodies i am preparing to install:

Foto068.jpg

Foto069.jpg

Foto075.jpg

Foto076.jpg

This is how i am driving around now:

reverse scoop/black metalic mirrors/red anodized centre caps

Foto077.jpg

it really does :o

i got the fogs on their way from Japan, and alraady have the grill and brackets.

i am building a full JAM replica front, that means a 98spec bumper/eyebrows and reverse scoop. Should be done somewhere August. I also hope to get my Sparco's fitted as they are sitting in my garage driving me crazy looking all so new and confortable!

Than its back to performance parts as i have a decat, manifold and actuator waiting to get installed. Got all the seals for them to.

• 1 month later...

ok its been a busy month and i hardly had time to do stuff, i am currently still waiting for the foglights for the bumper, but i have confirmation they are in the country :lol:

I FINALLY got one of my Sparco seats in, putting in aftermarket seats and having to make own rails is not fun :thumbsup:

but boy o boy am i a happy driver, it totally transformed the feel of the ride!

they are on sliders and recline, so they can adjusted to fir any driver.

but enough talking here are some pics:

Foto082.jpg

Foto083.jpg

Foto084.jpg

Want to get the other seat in before JAF, thats the dutch counterpart of JAE and its on the same weekend.

so what you guys think?