• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna give it to a local sprayshop, the just punch in the colourcode of the car in the computer and it mixes the paint for them :p should be ok

picking up the wheels today, got tyres waiting: T1R 195/45/16, hopefully it won't scrape, but since the car isn't lowered i think it won't.

pics soon, going to a big event on sunday on Zandvoort. Dirft/TimeAttack/Sprint = lots of fast cars. will be making lots of pics!

wheels installed wrapped with shiny new T1R 195/45/16 an it looks so fecking gooooood :p

anyway i thinks.. :p

no pics yet as said but will be making some nice ones on sunday i hope, good weather is coming :p

Geo, or other V owners with JAM front-lip, should know by looking at the pictures?

yea you have full jam kit!

i find any lower than 16s and the front lip scrapes for me,

STOP TEAZING WITH THE PIC!! GET IT FIRED UP! :rolleyes: this is gona look mint i think! :harhar:

• 2 weeks later...

well today was the day, wasn't it Rico?

installed:

Whiteline adjustable Rear Swaybar

Tom's rear strutbar (RARE :D) (getting front asap)(no cutting needed)

C-pillar bar

Cusco front lower arm bar

And i removed the MPH converter, so it reads kmh now :D converter up for sale soon

Great day with some nice results :D

handles WAY better now, all the rear suspension upgrades make such a big difference on the handling of the car!

ow and it seems i have a 2 inch exhaust ? is 2 inch OEM?

fitted some mesh at the front, the fmic was getting really dirty and was getting lots of little stones against it.

i know some of you guys won't like it but it's functional so it's ok, thats what i think anyway ;)