TC Short-shifter

It seems the postal service REALLY LIKES shortshifters...

i still not have received the 2 shortshifters...

Been patient long but this is kinda crazy..

Rick please respond, i sent ya email but nothing..

It seems the postal service REALLY LIKES shortshifters...

i still not have received the 2 shortshifters...

Been patient long but this is kinda crazy..

Rick please respond, i sent ya email but nothing..

this is what happend last time

i posted them out second class. as its cheap.

because these extra kits cost me almsot 200 quid to get made up. of my own money.

ive lost out on my own money trying to get this situation sorted, and im still getting shit about it?

so you lot having a dig can fuck right off, especially as most of you were not even participating in the gb.

ive put so much time into this site, and helped out pretty much everyone who has asked, and i get shit and slander in return. you're all ungreatful cunts, quick to msn me and ask for advise, then cussing me out behind my back.

thats why tc trading is no more, i cant be bothered to do it anymore, as we made practically zero profit and got shit in return.

Rick.

I second Rick on this one, every frustration you buyers have had is ten fold for Rick I dont blame this rebuttle, although I appreciate how long you guys have waited. This site would be nothing without his knowledge, as would many of our cars, so how bout the apologies start coming as quickly as the slurs on Rick's character?!

actually i agree with everyone else, the reason there pissed off mate is because you had there money,they waited for the kits with numerous PM's, and no reply, IMO its bad customer service and if you cant handle it you shouldnt have taken on the resposibilities. i dont think enough research went into it mate, thats why you have lost your money mate.

Look at toytuning, they have closed to keep up with orders, but they do keep you informed after time...

i think people were pissed off because there was no emails for ages saying what was going on with the kits, so people felt as if you had sort of like left the country with there money mate..

Rick no hard feelings at all, and i really think a have had LOADS of patience.

I ONLY started this topc because you did NOT at all respond to PM or even direct mail to your hotmailadress.

I was thinking you fell off the face off the earth :D

Further always nicely PM'ed you and never rushed you.

ONLY thing that is the heart of all these complaints is simply keeping people up to date of the situation.

ANYWAY i think all have been received now, and i thank you Rick for all the extra effort.

Kevin

there was responses, they were woth emails and PMs.

just because i didnt want to post in the thread where everyone was cunting me off, doesnt mean i wasnt in communication.

the breif period where i wasnt online, i had good reason, i had some other stuff going on that was more important than short shifters and forums. but i explained that to those involved.

when the other ones went missing, i paid for new ones with my own money, and it took a while, but i let the guys involed know.

it had nothing to do with anyone else, so why should i post up for them?

there was responses, they were woth emails and PMs.

sorry Rick but last few pm's & mails i sent you were not answered, before that you did respond swiftly and accordinly and i never complained.

Not calling you out at all to respond on the forum or whatever, and there are MUCH more inportant things in life than a short shifter!!!!

I must admit that some people were rather impatient and fast to start accusing.

Anyway as I already said thank you for ALL the extra effort you put in to this GB.

If you feel that i am accusing you of anything please don't. I was simply getting slightly worried after you not responding on my emails. A short ï sent them so you should receive them soon." would have been more than enough.

anyway lets just stop all this..

Kevin,

i explained the raeson for that. when i asked geo to remove the tc trading section, i no longer fell under the "traders" category, and was back to being a regular old standard member.

the problem with that, is that a traders pm inbox is 750 messages, a standard member is 50.

i had well over 600 PMs in my inbox and it ended up being a few thousand % full ^^

it screwed it up. and i lost all my PM access for a while until geo sorted it out.

all PMs received in this window were never received or read, and i couldnt reply or send any PMs out either.

thats why i ended up getting Phil to message you lot as a last resort so we could continue via email.