powerflex engine mount kit

i want to buy this powerflex engine mount kit on ebay

ebay.

my questions are, kit states its for the ep82, are the engine mounts exactly the same on the ep91?

has anyone used this bush kit?

thanking in advance :D

My mate bought this kit recently, looks top quality. I believe the mounts are identical, but id ring them to double check if you havent already :D

Edit: ^^^^ answer to your Q

I've got these on my glanza, real good quality, if you were to leave it for couple dys enzo, i may be able to get them you at a cheaper cost mate??

upto you bud.

Id be interested in these, thought they were a pretty good price anyway!

How much can you get them for? Pm me if you want to mate.

enzo - my reply on tgtt

arent these the exact same ones toytuning did? sure i saw a post off toby explaining them that he asked them to design some for the starlet, sent them samples etc, but he was to be the sole distributor of them, and powerflex could only sell to him??

as the price that toby sells them for is higher than what powerflex sell them for too.

enzo - my reply on tgtt

arent these the exact same ones toytuning did? sure i saw a post off toby explaining them that he asked them to design some for the starlet, sent them samples etc, but he was to be the sole distributor of them, and powerflex could only sell to him??

as the price that toby sells them for is higher than what powerflex sell them for too.

that aint true mate, if they were only to be sold by toytuning mate, then why are Larkspeed selling them on ebay?????????????

my work deal with them and im sure i can get them cheaper, just give me a couple of days to find out..

that aint true mate, if they were only to be sold by toytuning mate, then why are Larkspeed selling them on ebay?????????????

my work deal with them and im sure i can get them cheaper, just give me a couple of days to find out..

It is true, Toby helped develop them with the intention of having the sole distribution rights but powerflex obviously forgot about it!

It is true, Toby helped develop them with the intention of having the sole distribution rights but powerflex obviously forgot about it!

if its true there would have been a contract written up for toby and powerflex to sign, to say toby is the only one who can sell them, i know this mate because im in the trade, there isnt a contract, which means there isnt a sole distributer, i can chase this up with powerflex as i have a few of there area reps numbers at work..

if there was a contract between toby and powerflex, this means that powerflex have breached there conract which will then mean powerflex can be taken to court by toby, but there isnt a contract mate..

if its true there would have been a contract written up for toby and powerflex to sign, to say toby is the only one who can sell them, i know this mate because im in the trade, there isnt a contract, which means there isnt a sole distributer, i can chase this up with powerflex as i have a few of there area reps numbers at work..

if there was a contract between toby and powerflex, this means that powerflex have breached there conract which will then mean powerflex can be taken to court by toby, but there isnt a contract mate..

its true what me and wallace have said about toby helping them to design them etc, as for the contract, i dont know, obviously nothing was created/signed, therefore other suppliers are selling them.

However, my point was that they are effectivly the ones toby sells, there will fit and know they are good.

ok guys, i can get hold of these for 42.50 but you will have to wait until i get the stock, roughly around a week.

I should've waited to get my set then! Can you see about getting other bush's for our cars, I know toby was also developing front lower arm bush's and rear trailing arm one's with powerflex which I'd be interested in. :)

il make the call on monday and we will go from there, but i may do a complete kit, ie.. engine mounts, bushes, exhaust rubbers etc, il just see whats available for the starlets n may put together a package, see what they say guys

il make the call on monday and we will go from there, but i may do a complete kit, ie.. engine mounts, bushes, exhaust rubbers etc, il just see whats available for the starlets n may put together a package, see what they say guys

Any news on getting the other bushes?

was just bout to say lol, i can get hold of them yes, i can get engine and gearbox mounts, suspension mounts, i can also get the bump stops for the shockers aswell if anyone wants them, i can get all exhaust mountings aswell as the wishbone rubbers.

there sending me 2 packs for myself which I've paid for, gunna test fit them all to the glanza and an ep82 to make sure they all fit with no problems, then il get a group buy on the go.

• 1 month later...
Guest dominodon

We have these on are demo car, Realy good i would get the set off "3"

Only bad problem you have to push out The old ring, Just a tip do one bush at a time,

They fit both ep91-ep82, one off the best mod's we done defo worth it.