F*cking Bullsh1t!

On thursday I had my test...it was all going well, I did everything right, only had 3 minors for silly things, but one fucking thing fucked it all up.

As you all know 99% of the time islands are left hand land for turn left or go straight on, and right hand lane for turn right. Well this one fucker was left hand lane turn left and right hand lane for right or straight over. But I couldn't see the fucking road markings until it was too late because there were cars over them! So I failed for being in the wrong lane which I couldn't do anything about.

So I failed because of that. What a load of shit.

And now I try to book another test, and there was a slot there for near the end of this month (30th). So I thought oh that's not too far away only a few weeks so I was putting my details in and accidently closed the fucking page... so I went back on it... gone... waited 15 mins because it reserves it for you for 15 mins...still fucking gone. Now I've got to wait til fucking April (20th).

I know it's a "pointless" rant but I'm fucked off with this shit, money making time wasting scamming fucking pricks.

Real sorry to hear this bud.

I know you were gunning for this test and tbh you didn't do much wrong, much like your last test.

Those islands with the three turnings can be a bit of a stitch up.

What were you instructed to do in that situation?

April 20th will be the day when you finally nail it mate.

The system is just ghey and you know it.

I know its not cheap man but all the best and chin up.

He said go straight on at the island... so I went to the left lane, there were only two lanes and no other markings apart from on the road which were covered by cars.

The last test I did get a fair few minors although that was annoying failing for observation during parallel parking but that was a mistake on my behalf which I could have avoided.

This one though, was completely out of my control, couldn't do anything about it. By the time I had moved off along with the other cars and seen the road markings it was too late. I'm fairly sure the examiner did it to catch me out. Fucking prick.

So I failed for being in the wrong lane which I couldn't do anything about.

Not trying to be a cockend but...

I did the same thing as you on a bigger roundabout and I passed. The trick is how you deal with the mistakes you made. You could have turned off to the left and explained why, or if you were in a safe distance, you could have safely moved over into the correct lane (indicating, checking behind you, mirrors and shiz).

No point in getting upset, unfortunate, but if you drove straight over the roundabout anyway you were doomed to fail.

But with the website, that's just plain shitty.

Cheers.

I failed my first test because some dozy cow walked out straight in front of me without looking, so I hit the brakes and carried on as usual. The examiner failed me because I didn't check my mirror to see if there was a car behind me before I hit the brakes... :)

So what if I checked my mirror but ran the woman over I would have passed :)

sorry to hear that mate i know how frustrating it is i failed at a main road with an island rite up the middle i crossed over 1 lane and the island int he middle isnt big enough to hold the vehicle and some idiot in a bemer ()who was a fair bit away) sped up so not to get stuck behind me and i was stuck at the island and failed for him speeding up:( you took itbetter than me, when he told me what i had failed for i gave him serious abuse :) the next time i went for me test it was the same examiner haha passed though lol

Not trying to be a cockend but...

I did the same thing as you on a bigger roundabout and I passed. The trick is how you deal with the mistakes you made. You could have turned off to the left and explained why, or if you were in a safe distance, you could have safely moved over into the correct lane (indicating, checking behind you, mirrors and shiz).

No point in getting upset, unfortunate, but if you drove straight over the roundabout anyway you were doomed to fail.

But with the website, that's just plain shitty.

Cheers.

Yeah I know what you mean, the problem was though that I couldn't quickly turn left because it was too late by the time I saw the road markings in my mirror I couldn't do anything about it.

If there wasn't a car covering it I would have seen it soon enough to do something about it, but I had no chance.

I hope I have the same examiner and same test route again so I can get to that island and say to him "I aint falling for this shit again"

Yeah I know what you mean, the problem was though that I couldn't quickly turn left because it was too late by the time I saw the road markings in my mirror I couldn't do anything about it.

If there wasn't a car covering it I would have seen it soon enough to do something about it, but I had no chance.

I hope I have the same examiner and same test route again so I can get to that island and say to him "I aint falling for this shit again"

Bad luck mate

I wouldnt say that though, will probably do something else to catch you out :p

All the best for the 20th :p

Thats rubbish to hear mate, but fingers crossed for next time!

The thing is, the examiner has to test you and he did. And its classed as observation! Although, if you did that after passing its not like you would get banned because you got in the wrong lane! People do it all the time.

Thats rubbish to hear mate, but fingers crossed for next time!

The thing is, the examiner has to test you and he did. And its classed as observation! Although, if you did that after passing its not like you would get banned because you got in the wrong lane! People do it all the time.

Yes but the problem was I couldn't "observe" the road markings because there were cars over them. So I had no chance.

Either way I'm not bothered any more apart from the £55 ripoff for another test.